• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Living Superheroes World (Come join the fun and the debate)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Nothing comes to mind on judges, but I would be interested in being one, helping out or whatever. Nice new category!! :) Good job.

Keia
still hiding in Vegas!

Kylara

First Post
I think the thing to do is find out who is interested in judging, what categories of judging there are, and then simply vote.

Character Approval/Advancement
Proposal/Adventure Approval
Story monitoring

anything I am missing?

I'm interested in soing any/all of them

Phoenix

First Post
Kylara said:
I think the thing to do is find out who is interested in judging, what categories of judging there are, and then simply vote.

Character Approval/Advancement
Proposal/Adventure Approval
Story monitoring

anything I am missing?

I'm interested in soing any/all of them

Put me down for No #2

Bront

The man with the probe
I'm willing to work on 2 and 3, as stated earlier.

Bear in mind, those who monitor stories may be asked to run them if the GM drops out.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
The other judge or responsibilities I can think of is thread organization, rules rulings . . . though both could be handled by the assorted judges.

I'm willing to help any of the three (though not all ;))

Keia

Bront

The man with the probe
Rules ruling is the Story Monitoring judge, who makes rulings in the thread for the most part. Bigger issues can be appealed for clairification later, but once they rule, we should just live with it and move on.

Thread Organization would be done by the Proposal/Adventure Judges, as they'd be in charge of content, much like they are now in LEW.

Reidzilla

Explorer
My 2 cents (I'm Bront's friend with the book)

A) Begining Character power (Pick one, or list in order of Preference)
2) Near Average (PL8-12)

B) Character Origin
2) Nearly Unlimited (Restricted very little if any)

C) Setting Origin
1) RL with Reciently catylicit/divergant event (the Millenium commet)

D) I am... (Choose all that are appropriate)
3) Possibly interested in Playing
4) Possibly interested in GMing

My thoughts on a part of the world setting:

The Accursed City
Verde city was once a nice place, but not anymore. It’s amazing how fast a large city can go to hell. Something happened years ago. Ask around and anyone will tell you. Not that they have a clue as to what happened. It just did.
Some people think it was about the same time as when the supers started appearing, here and there around the world. Others say it was after the Bjord comet passed so close the Earth. No one really knows or, at least, nobody who cares to tell.
Anyways, crime and corruption reigns supreme now. The few parts of the city government that aren’t on the take try to clean up the place, but it never works. They just don’t have enough juice. Most citizens stay indoors after dark and hope that no one comes calling. Those that do brave the night, they roll dice with the devil every step they take. Fact is that there is only one thing stopping corruption in this city from devouring all the innocent people who still live here. Us.
We call ourselves the Nightwalkers and we use our gifts to fight crime, clean up the streets, and generally kick corruption in the butt. So, you game to join? Or are you going to let your talents rot while you listen the city eating itself alive.

Bront

The man with the probe
Reidzilla said:
The Accursed City
Verde city was once a nice place, but not anymore. It’s amazing how fast a large city can go to hell. Something happened years ago. Ask around and anyone will tell you. Not that they have a clue as to what happened. It just did.
Some people think it was about the same time as when the supers started appearing, here and there around the world. Others say it was after the Bjord comet passed so close the Earth. No one really knows or, at least, nobody who cares to tell.
Anyways, crime and corruption reigns supreme now. The few parts of the city government that aren’t on the take try to clean up the place, but it never works. They just don’t have enough juice. Most citizens stay indoors after dark and hope that no one comes calling. Those that do brave the night, they roll dice with the devil every step they take. Fact is that there is only one thing stopping corruption in this city from devouring all the innocent people who still live here. Us.
We call ourselves the Nightwalkers and we use our gifts to fight crime, clean up the streets, and generally kick corruption in the butt. So, you game to join? Or are you going to let your talents rot while you listen the city eating itself alive.
I like the idea of the fictional city in the real world, so you can get some of the best of both by allowing creative GMs to make things up as they go, and not be bound to more RL constraints, but having the reference of the real world, for history and and general grounding.

Velmont

First Post
I don't know yet if I would give some effot as a judge... I would like first to know in what world we will play, cause now, we have only half a world. Looks like it will be RL with a comet... maybe having more detail?

Remove ads