Living Superheroes World (Come join the fun and the debate)

Bront

The man with the probe
Just because:

I nominate Knight Otu (Previous Judge Experience), and Pheonix (Detailed created homebrew, good at working in other's ideas into an existing work).

I'll probably have other nominees, any of which are welcome to turn down or accept the nomination. I'm just trying to be thorough.

Phoenix

First Post
Bront said:
Just because:

I nominate Knight Otu (Previous Judge Experience), and Pheonix (Detailed created homebrew, good at working in other's ideas into an existing work).

I'll probably have other nominees, any of which are welcome to turn down or accept the nomination. I'm just trying to be thorough.

Awwww, thanks Bront. I think I'll need a tissue... :eek:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Kylara said:
I guess this means that I need to nominate myself as well :heh:
I’ll nominate you if needed. You’ve been the most active poster in this thread, you’ve had plenty of ideas, you’ve done more than your fairs hare in getting others to participate, and you’ve shown a real invested interest in this world.

Bront

The man with the probe
Knight Otu said:
Vetoed. I don't have the necessary experience with M&M.
Neither do I, doesn't mean you can't serve, just not as a character judge (at least to start). And we need to start somewhere, your experience in LEW would be helpful however.

But, it's your right to veto it.

FYI, Judges will be responsable initialy for:

-Character Creation (One needed initialy, perhaps two just to help for the first section. Technicaly a Character Creation Judge could be that alone)

-World Content Creation/Approval (For approving the world as it is created. While they need not actualy write any material, they should have a firm grip of how new material will effect and shape the world)

-Adventure Approval (See above as a GM gets to create content, but also, Adventure proposals need not be detailed extremely, only enough in the goal, general plot, any highly specific points, and in the general rewards offered, while there will be several, approval from only a few would be needed, though a veto would probably mean something needed to be changed or considered (IE: No, you can't have an NPC blow up the sun), in many cases, you may be able to play in an adventure that was proposed assuming the proposal was vague enough not to be a spoiler, and judges will likely from time to time ignore a particular proposal so they can play in a particular game.)
Note: New adventures are proposed via e-mail, not on the board, so they are somewhat private.

-Adventure Monitoring (For some of abore, but also to help with making sure PCs are properly rewarded and don't take rewards not given to them. Also a bit of a rules judge. Not nessessarily related to any of the above, and there could be several of these. Can't play in an adventure you're judging, obviously. Need not be any other type of judge.)

If there is only one aspect you wish to volunteer for, then let it be known. I am volunteering for all aspects if needed, though admitedly, character creation could prove probomatic for me.

These nominations, while good in general, are more for the content and adventure approval judges, who initialy will serve both functions, and may be broadened out after some time.

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
I am still open to helping as a judge. However, I don't think character creation should be my forte. It has been my experience that I am pretty by the book and many others like to get more creative. It does seem that most people are not interested in character creation and if this remains this way, I will help out.

I am fine with any of the other Judging areas.

I have been gaming (mostly super heroes and Star Wars) for about 20 years and am currently running a game on ENWorld, Days of Future Past, since 5/2004. I have also been in several pretty character focused games here on the boards for about 3 years.

Current Days of Future Past thread:
http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=148799

Velmont

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
KO, as long as your not overlooking character creation you should be fine. CC is harsh, it's a classless system after all.

That's true. The system is important only to the character creation judge. All the remianing is background. A background is independant of the system, I don't think you'll have any problem with it.

Remove ads