LMoP [ooc]

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Thanks for map, mips42. That makes things much clearer.

You're right: Edd can't get into melee there: there's no place for him to stand; so I had him advance, throw a dart at Dog1, and withdraw again to get out of the way of Ivan.

As an aside: the built-in dice roller on EN World (the "roll" tag) hates me. My post in the IC thread contains about the fourth "Natural 1" I've gotten for damage in the last month or so (and even that won't even count, unless a 9 hits the dog).

mips42

Adventurer
okay, so apparently Tux can no longer post in threads due to a account issue which means that Eddicus is down. Brachnus was already sketchy at best which means that, at present, we have Vottr, Garret and Ivan as active players in the current scenario.
What do you say [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION], want in early?

tuxgeo

Adventurer
[ . . . as the disappointed/disappointing poster comes limping back . . .]

Thanks to CanadienneBacon (in another campaign) for checking with Morrus and PirateCat on my behalf. As you can see, I now have posting ability again.

If it's alright with everyone, I would like to continue playing Eddicus in this game. I regret my over-reaction over the past several days to my having lost connectivity here. It shouldn't happen again. (I doubt I'll be changing my e-mail address here again.)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I still have nightmares about the time I changed my credit card :) I've announced it in advance to Morrus, I followed the steps...and promptly got awarning and then lost the subscription :) Now, the payday is moved two days from what it was before, but I still pay the original not punitive one. Important thing is not to give up.

Good to have you back.
[MENTION=6746242]mips42[/MENTION], that absolutely doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to come in early :)

mips42

Adventurer
If anyone is interested, I am working on setting up LMoP on Roll20 so I don't have to recreate the map every time I update it and you'd all be welcome to view if you'd like. If there is interest, I'll share the link. If not, I still plan on posting a link to the updated map(s) in the regular posts.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
I haven't set up a roll20 login yet, so I can't see anything there yet. Maybe I'll have to do that this week.

(Edit Edit: Yeah, that was uncalled-for on my part.)

Last edited:

tuxgeo

Adventurer
FYI: GameDoc's last activity on EN World is listed as having occurred 12th March, 2015; that's 3 weeks ago as of today.

This may be the cause of the fact that initiative IC is still on Vottr.

Remove ads