LMoP [ooc]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I'll be on vacation trip for the following week, little to no access to internet. I'll try to post as I get the chance.

Neurotic

Maybe it would help to mark the goblins by numbers on the map so when they change positions (maybe not important in this fight, but in general) or drop or need to be referenced for other purposes (so it could be G1, G2 or GA1 (goblin archer 1), GW1 (goblin warrior 1 ) etc...

Alternatively, mark the map with coordinates A-Z 1-26 (adjust as needed) for easier reference to positions and movement

tuxgeo

Adventurer
For the roar of water in the cave, both Neurotic and I have provided DEX saving throws for Leonan and Eddicus, respectively. (Presumably, PierceSG will roll for Garrett.)

Vottr is down and cannot make a DEX save.

Also, both toasterferret and mudbunny haven't had any activity on EN World for the last few months, so I'm guessing mips42 may need to make the DEX rolls for both Ivan and Brachnuss as appropriate, because their erstwhile players likely won't anytime soon.

Neurotic

Or maybe simply wash them out of the cave and either find two more prisoners (!) or let us talk out way out instead of fighting? :)

This looks like a promising adventure, I would hate to see it go :(

Remove ads