LMoP [ooc]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=6746242]mips42[/MENTION], any goblin that Leonan recognizes as someone to talk to (chief, liutenant or someone)? Also, any two goblins adjacent (for acid splash)? Or more then two in 15' cube? I would rather save thunderwave for the king, but if there are plenty of goblins outside piles up, it would be too good an opportunity to pass :)

Last edited:

mips42

Adventurer
YOu've seen most of these goblins before at least once but none that you could say 'hey, that's Bob' or whatever. Currently, with the exception of Vottr, Eddicus and Garret. EVERYONE is in a 15' cube.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
yep. soon as this section is done, that is gonna be happening.

You might start immediately so there is no pause in the game - this is PbP after all :)
If / when people respond, you'll have some time to review the characters and think on a plot to include them instead of starting the search. If you allow it, I'll ask in my pathfinder gane if anyone is interested. There are people there that are regular for the last 3 years. I can ask in my semi-dead 4e adventure too.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hiya, mips42;
Perhaps I am the answer to your troubles. :)

Nearly all the 5th edition games I was playing have suffered from GM hiatus so I have a few characters that are not in games any more. I have a 1st level bard that I was planning to multi-class with a sorcerer at 2nd level. Perhaps that would work as a replacement. The other character is a dragonborn paladin. I am not exactly sure where your opening are since you mentioned Sorcerer, but it looks like neurotic is playing a sorcerer.

If we are looking at a delayed introduction of new characters, I can play an abandoned character for a while until my own creation can be worked in.

[sblock=About myself] 1. Experience with 5th Edition: I have played a couple of games using these rules, but I only actually made it to combat twice. However, I have been playing/DMing D&D3.5ed and Pathfinder for 5 years in the PbP environment.

2. Experience with PbP: I have somewhere around 50K posts under my belt in the last 5 years, if I were to count them all up from the handful of sites I play at. At any one time I am GMing 10+ games as well. With attrition being the bane of most PbP games, this illustrates that I am not going to just disappear.

3. Frequency of Posting: On a normal basis, I can post once per day, 6-7 days a week. I generally do not post more than once a day on principle, allowing others a chance to reply or react during their daily routine as well. I also let people know when I am not available from more than 36-48 hours.

4. My philosophy as a PbP player: I enjoy writing posts and playing the game, having a good time when others are entertained and having fun posting in response as well. I treat every post IC like it is a scene of a TV show and describe my character's actions; there is always something for my character to do and probably say. Just because my character is in combat, there is no reason to stop role-playing. Any day I can post in reply to what other players have written is a good day.

I tend to write my character doing things and interacting with the environment as set up by the GM, letting the GM focus on providing results/changes of scenery and NPC reactions. I can run with what a GM gives me, without needing to hand held constantly. However I know when to pause to let the GM provide results or offering the courtesy to let other player get a chance to participate. I like groups that can develop teamwork and chemistry, where everyone has a role and opportunities to shine. I also believe communication OOC is important for scene advancement and coordinating other things in gameplay.

Recently, I have come to value the interactive side of PbP gaming. This is what sustains a game over the long haul, writers that are interested in responding to each other in character while the plot progresses around them. The focus on characterization on equal footing as plot progression is what brings the players fully into the story to make an engaging tale.[/sblock]

Axel

First Post
If you're looking for more players, I'd be happy to put my hand up. 5e is a wonderful edition, and perfectly suited to PbP. :)

The brief 2 minute skim I had of the adventure so far and the setting looks pretty cool. How are things party-balance wise? What's an appropriate or acceptable character? Maybe not a half-Orc paladin of vengeance? Or a Tiefling warlock? But a sorcerer (dragon baggage and all) would suit? What level are the party? So many questions...

Remove ads