Login issues

Kalreil

First Post
Flash player 9 wont run it, on either enworld or Uh, evidently, but flash player 8 will. Which is odd because 9 worked for me this morning.

Last edited:

Magi_Gabriel

Foppish Technocrat
Kalreil said:
Flash player 9 wont run it, on either enworld or Uh, evidently, but flash player 8 will. Which is odd because 9 worked for me this morning.

Aw, and my solution was so elegant. I'll see what I can do to fix this.

MistyThorin

First Post
Magi_Gabriel said:
IE 7.... hmmmm.

Before you visit the chat again could you try going to Tools - Internet Options

Click "Delete Files" then "Ok"

Let me know if anything happens.

Tried that. It logged me out of the boards, but that's all. And as Kalreil says, I also can't log in over at UH now either.

Magi_Gabriel

Foppish Technocrat
It appears Flash 9 has some unforeseen features that I'll have to take into account, I promise I'll try to fix it as soon as I get home from work.

MistyThorin

First Post
And here I thought I'd done myself a favor by updating to Flash 9, since doing so had cleared up that weirdness of the letter A not showing up at the end or people's screennames. Ah well, at least I know it's not something I'm doing wrong.

I hope whatever feature is causing the problem won't be too difficult for you to work around. And believe me, I appreciate the work you're putting into this, Gabriel. Thanks.

Magi_Gabriel

Foppish Technocrat
Can someone who currently can't log into EN World due to the chat screen stalling please try logging into Unlikely Heroes and tell me if that works for them? Actuallly try it on both now I've tested it on my PC and no disasters.

Last edited:

Remove ads