Looking for a 6th level Ranger build!

IamTheTest

First Post
If you can ignore LA Id have to go with half-celestial, half-dragon, giant with a spiked chain. If you arent hooked to a ranger a half-celestial, half-dragon, illithid sorceror could be a lot of fun.

Krafen

First Post
Wow, ignoring level adjustments is a very bad idea. Unless the players work together on character design, you will, most likely, end up with a significant variance in character power and survivability. Either your DM isn't thinking it through or you misheard him.

Off the top of my head, an extreme example would be a Half-Dragon Solar Arch-Lich. :lol:

Make sure to equip it as the ECL 35 character it is. 7.9M gp ;)

mikebr99

Explorer
ElvishBard said:
I was just about to post that link when I saw that you already did. I spent a full minute of my busy life getting the link, and now it's wasted. I hope your happy with what you did :) .
I'm always happy... notice the sig. :D

Mike

badash56

First Post
LOL, yes he did say no LA! He said it is unrealistic that a group of adventures would meet up all having the same experience. I don't think he was meaning come in with 6th level characters who have an ECL of 35 though! :D I think if I came with a half dragon litch, he would be ticked lol.

I'm not stuck on ranger, I was just thinking that because I usually play pure casters and was looking for something different to try.

Remove ads