• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a 6th level Ranger build!

IamTheTest

First Post
If you can ignore LA Id have to go with half-celestial, half-dragon, giant with a spiked chain. If you arent hooked to a ranger a half-celestial, half-dragon, illithid sorceror could be a lot of fun.

Krafen

First Post
Wow, ignoring level adjustments is a very bad idea. Unless the players work together on character design, you will, most likely, end up with a significant variance in character power and survivability. Either your DM isn't thinking it through or you misheard him.

Off the top of my head, an extreme example would be a Half-Dragon Solar Arch-Lich. :lol:

Make sure to equip it as the ECL 35 character it is. 7.9M gp ;)

mikebr99

Explorer
ElvishBard said:
I was just about to post that link when I saw that you already did. I spent a full minute of my busy life getting the link, and now it's wasted. I hope your happy with what you did :) .
I'm always happy... notice the sig. :D

Mike

badash56

First Post
LOL, yes he did say no LA! He said it is unrealistic that a group of adventures would meet up all having the same experience. I don't think he was meaning come in with 6th level characters who have an ECL of 35 though! :D I think if I came with a half dragon litch, he would be ticked lol.

I'm not stuck on ranger, I was just thinking that because I usually play pure casters and was looking for something different to try.

Remove ads