• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for gamers

Mr. President

First Post
My buddy and I are starting up a PbP at www.thegamehub.com. I thought we should do it here, but he never listens... Anyway, here's the info:

~Medium magic (standard)
~Standard setting (Greyhawk)
~Anything from the 3.5 PHB is allowed for race and class. If you want something else, ask me about it.
~Starting level is 4th, 5400gp, 200xp to create magic items (this goes away after creation)
~Any and all d20 D&D books are allowed, assuming I can either get my hands on a copy or you can quote what you want.
~The game will be run at www.thegamehub.com.
~Semuanya is a worshipable god, and lizardfolk's racial modifiers are +2 Con, +2 Wis and they can make a tail attack.
(He's a lizard freak and felt like over-powering the buggers...)
Komodo will be running the show.

Post applications here on the EN World thread. If you want to join, you should also e-mail me at biggecko202@hotmail.com. He's also open for questions, comments, or suggestions 10 hours a day, seven days a week.

Thanks,
Mr. President

Komodo

First Post
Just a bit of clarification:

All of that info that refers to "I" means me. And the lizardfolk modifiers aren't in addition to the ones they have now. Those are replacement. They have the same ECL, and their tail attack is a bludgeoning weapon that deals 1d4 damage plus 1.5x Str modifier. And it can make trip attacks.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Mr. President said:
Should I move this?
Nope, here is fine. You could post in Gamers Seeking Gamers, but if you had I would have moved this back here probably.

It may be difficult to find people that want to go to a different forum, but most people, but you should be able to fill your rosters.

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
Well I'm interested in casting in my lot, I've got a human druid in mind. He was intended for use in a Forgotten Realms setting but I'm sure with a little tweaking he'd fit in alright. Might have to overhaul his background though, after using him in multiple games (none of which got very far), and adding a little to his history each time, its become pretty extensive.

How are you doing hit dice?

Last edited:

Komodo

First Post
Oh, uh, hit points...let's see...you can take average (as per the DMG) or you can ask me and I'll roll for you.

Also, we've got one other person signing up, if anyone cares. He's going to be a human monk.

Last edited:

Komodo

First Post
Send me an e-mail with your character when he's all ready. When he's approved, just put him on GameHub and apply to No-Name Campaign.

Remove ads