Lost-Eberron-4E Style(recruiting closed)OOC

EvolutionKB

First Post
I'd would say you would know in decent detail the events since the beginning of the current age, -4100 to your time. Events before that are quite vague. If you are wondering specifically of the origin of Xandren, I would say you wouldn't know his origin off hand. You would know he looks primitive, and would probably assume that he was one of the first warforged or perhaps even one that was not a "final" construction before their appearance and materials used were finalized.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Hi guys I'm back. I haven't been able to access the site for two days with Mozilla, I thought Enworld was down, but then I jus tried to open it with Explorer and it worked fine... Anyone has an idea what the reason might be? It still isn't working...

EvolutionKB

First Post
garyh said:
I've never seen the likes of any of you - though if you're Quori nightmares, they would seem to have lost their imagination - but I do know of elves. My kind and theirs serve the giants together against the Quori."

LOL! Oh boy, Gary, you are asking for trouble! But that is what I kind of wanted with the background's I proposed.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Sorry everybody, it seems enworld is having problems of some sort. Pages are taking forever to load, and more than half the time they do there is a server error. Hopefully it can be fixed soon. If things go okay, I may update again later, otherwise it will be later tomorrow night.

Oni

First Post
Indeed. The site has been frustratingly slow for the last few days and seems like it's getting worse. I hope the fix whatever is causing it soon. It took me forever to make my last post to the IC thread and I would have lost it entirely if I hadn't thought to copy/paste it first.

Anyway I think it's off to a great start. :)

Remove ads