Lost-Eberron-4E Style(recruiting closed)OOC

EvolutionKB

First Post
I'm glad everyone is having fun. enworld seems to be running fine again. When you move out I'll need a marching order. Next update will be later tomorrow night again.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Unless I get some naysayers or a whole group proposal on marching order, I'll set it up like this later tonight. Going up the page:

X-H-S
-L-T-

EvolutionKB

First Post
No work for the next couple of days. Now that we are in combat, the quicker the posts, the sooner I can get things updated. Keep up the good work(and rate)!

Oni

First Post
Yep Yep, works great, everything seems pretty clear. And it reminded me of an old computer games, which gave me a big smile. :)

I might suggest adding a letter to each PC on the map since it took me a couple to figure out which one was Lorn and which one was Stellan.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Letters/Numbers are peach, as they help quickly ID what-is-what (and is faster that color by itself, though color is great at indicating what to look at quickly. D'oh, my research is showing again).

And, as this is your first time running a game, I would be remiss is mentioning MapTool as a lot of folks use it. I don't (I have my own Mac-based setup using OmniGraffle), but I've heard good things.

Remove ads