• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost-Eberron-4E Style(recruiting closed)OOC

EvolutionKB

First Post
stonegod said:
FYI: Xandren makes his OA as an interrupt, but the attack granted by Hesh's Brash strike is a free action *after* the scorpion attacks Hesh (I think: Its free, but it doesn't say it is an interrupt). Its not as explicit as it could be.

Yup, that is how I read it as well. Xandren's interrupt, then the scorpion, then Thormir's attack

Oni

First Post
Question: How large are the bugs? The bug that's grabbed onto Lorn is it preventing him from moving? Would he be able to move to AA10 and turn so the bug was positioned in Z10 as a move action?

EvolutionKB

First Post
You are grabbed, thus immobilized. You can try and escape the grab or if a power forces movement, you can use that and it will negate the grab.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Redclaw logged on today, so I'll give him until early this evening to post. If I don't have time to update tonight it will be early in the morning(8am-9am EST)

Redclaw

First Post
Hi all, due to the ice storm in the southern US, I've been without power since Tuesday. I have limited access, and will likely be unable to actively participate until the electric company sees fit to hook us back up. I will do my best to return ASAP, but please NPC my characters until then.
Thanks,
'Claw

Oni

First Post
Redclaw: That sucks, hope they get you sorted out soon.

Evolution: Okey doke, I wasn't sure if it was a true grab or just little thingummies latching on.

Remove ads