• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost-Eberron-4E Style(recruiting closed)OOC

EvolutionKB

First Post
Until Redclaw declares his return, I'll NPC Stellan. Oni, go ahead and take an action. Stellan will move to melee range. I'll update probably in the morning again. (I'm going in early to work, so I need a lot of sleep.)

EvolutionKB

First Post
Sorry about the delay, Enworld was down this morning when I got home from work. My grandpa died this weekend so I was at the viewing today, and my cousins, my brother and I went out afterward to have a few drinks and remember. Funeral is tomorrow, so expect an upate in the late night.

garyh

First Post
So sorry about your grandpa, Evo. I just lost my grandma in December, and it's tough. Enjoy the time you're spending with your family, and your memories of your grandpa.

Oni

First Post
I'm having a terrible time getting enworld to work for more than a minute or two at a time, so if I've not posted that's why.

EvolutionKB

First Post
I had the same problems last night. Seems to working okay for now. Also, if you decide to repost and reroll your action, please delete the info in the previous post, so as not to confuse me later! :D

EvolutionKB

First Post
In order to keep things moving, if I don't get any more responses, I'll assume you want to keep things as is and I'll update things tonight.

Remove ads