D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver - CG

hafrogman

Adventurer
Evelyn's ears process the roar of the oncoming water even before her eyes can identify it. Her feet carry her purely on instinct as she darts for the side corridor.
OOC: [roll0]
Move: to A4
Any chance of grabbing someone (say Brother Lantern) and moving him with me? Edit: Looks like he doesn't need help. :)

Last edited:

River Song

Explorer
OOC: [roll0] What kind of save do we need? Str/Dex?

OOC: Is it possible for BL to grab Roy (adjacent square) and drag him (at half speed) to A4?

Last edited:

tglassy

Adventurer
Jax leaps into the air, ignoring Roy's quip, and heads for the bridge, over the water, prepared to blast any hostiles he sees.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Last edited:

eayres33

Explorer
“Not good,” Salazar exclaims as the wall of water comes towards him. Without a second thought he runs to the trail he sees on the far side of the creek and presses himself up against the wall.

OOC:

Dashes into the cavern to the left A3 if there’s room or A5 of Z4 where ever he can fit. Salazar Initiative: 1d20

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
GM: The option for what saves are called for depends on the actions before the initiative of the water.
Brother Lantern can try of course its possible. It's also possible he'll lack the strength and fall in the water, pulling Roy off his feet and granting you both disadvantage on the actual saves versus the flood. There are all sorts of infinite possibilities, my suggestion is to try and see what happens. If he does try, make a DC 15 Strength(Athletics) check.

River Song

Explorer
Brother Lantern calls out, "Morning Lord give me strength!" as he grabs Roy and tries to drag him away.

OOC: Sorry Roy but it is the kind of guy he is.

[sblock=actions]

Object interaction = grab roy
Action: Cast guidance

Move Action: drag Roy at half speed to A4

[roll0]
[roll1]

[/sblock]

ccs

41st lv DM
Hey, Roy's not going to complain about being drug out of the way of a flash flood.

"Thanks Brother, that was a bit close."

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Lupin and Jax avoid the water easily, while the rest of you squeeze into the side passage. The side passage is choked with rubble and has some steep escarpments, so you are only able to get a short distance in but aside from getting a bit wet, nothing bad happens.

Jax: As soon as you reach the bridge, you see movement to your right, a goblin approaches you. You fire an eldritch blast at it, it hurls a javelin at you, neither finds its target.

GM: Roy is up now, followed by everyone else. Then I go again.

Remove ads