• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost Mithril (B4cchus judging)

Dargon

First Post
so close could be that he were surprised that we were so close to his camp, or maybee.. or maybe he is gaurding something that we got close to, might be the cargo.

i will go scout the area, if there is anything in the area, that be cargo or kobolds we better find it first.

OoC: SD are you still with us?

Last edited:

LogicsFate

First Post
OOC: Doesn't look like it, come tomorrow(one week since he left) I was planning on dropping an e-mail. If anyone wants to do it prior feel free.

SuddenDawn

First Post
OOC: Sorry about the delay, I was ambushed at work. In the future I will try to post a warning when I have time constraints. I was quite impressed by the posts dealing with the kobold.

Elise manages to stop the kobold from bleeding to death. Ces starts to tie the creature up, but handles him so roughly that he threatens to reopen the wounds. After a gentle warning from Elise, he begins again more gently.

Searching the kobold shows little other than it torn clothing and a little food. It does not have a spellbook, but has what may be a wand.

OOC: A wizard requires 8 hrs of uninterrupted rest to regain spells. Gilthanus will have to begin again. The attack came during first watch, so he and Elise have enough time yet to regain their spells. I took a little liberty with Ces' actions, using the failed aid another roll as flvaor for tying up the kobold. Ces will need to make a use rope check.

LogicsFate

First Post
I'd suggest we just leave him tied up for the night. Person keeping watch keeps an eye on our guest, and if he hasn't awoken by morning we'll go over our options. Elise yawns and picks up the wand. She flicks it, I knew I forgot something. Wouldn't happen to carry any pearls around with you Gil?

OOC: It's all we ask. ;)

Did the kobold have a spell componet pouch?

KriticalFailure

First Post
ooc: I cant remember the watch list so I dont remeber when it's Krits turn...If he is second watch He will sit near to the kobold, out of arms length. If it is not his turn he will return to his bedroll.

Sirhahn

First Post
LogicsFate said:
I'd suggest we just leave him tied up for the night. Person keeping watch keeps an eye on our guest, and if he hasn't awoken by morning we'll go over our options. Elise yawns and picks up the wand. She flicks it, I knew I forgot something. Wouldn't happen to carry any pearls around with you Gil?

OOC: It's all we ask. ;)

Did the kobold have a spell componet pouch?

Sounds like a reasonable plan to me Elise. I think I'll get to rest now so that I can refresh in the morning. I don't think we have much to fear from this one now. Switching to Draconic, Gilanthus tells Elise, Sorry, Elise, that spell is beyond me, the cost of pearls being rather prohibitive right now, you understand. I'll have to tell you about my Uncle in the morn, he believed a well rounded wizard should be able to understand many different languages, and being an elf you know, we seem to have an affinity with the spoken and written word.

In the common tongue, Good nite all, wake me when it's time for my watch, hopefully the reminder of the evening will be uneventful.

LogicsFate

First Post
{Indraconic}
Well
Elises yawns through the lizardlike words
If you every get the funds, you should feel free to copy my notes on it. After I got paid from the Festival of
Halina
I was able to find many new spell and copy quite a few into my book. Alas, that's all for when we done here.

Good night all, Elise forgoes the end of her shift needing rest badly after the nights stress wears off.

Dargon

First Post
As the two other wizards goes to bed Ces don his armor and move to Krit's side. I will like you to take this watch, I still think something is going on, a lone kobold storming our camp. Ces seems a bit worried. It might be nothing but I think it would be foolish to take any chances. I will scout the area, to se if I can find anything we need to know. If I am not back for my watch presume something went wrong. With that Ces moves off to do some scouting of the area.

Use Rope check 26

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads