Lou's (3.5/Homebrew Gestalt) Hold Back the Flood - OOC

Leif

Adventurer
Lou, my character is on the wiki and ready to go, isn't he? :heh: Do you still have room for me considering all the folks who are interested in this game? :)

Shayuri

First Post
As far as the wiki goes, this is Hold Back the Flood, right? I see Scotley and Leif's characters on the other game, but not Hold Back The Flood...

Just making sure I'm not confused. :)

Anyway, I see that Scotley's character is gonna be a primary spellcaster and then some...so I shan't do the sorceror idea.

Beguiler and Scout are still on the table...but I think I can narrow it down by doing some builds and seeing what I like better. A beguiler would be an irascible rogue...a con man and trickster. The scout would be more feral, more wild...

Hee. They both sound so fun. I'll do some builds and decide later today.

Leif

Adventurer
As far as the wiki goes, this is Hold Back the Flood, right? I see Scotley and Leif's characters on the other game, but not Hold Back The Flood...
Yeah, that's why I asked. You see, we never actually got to play that "other" game....

Still, Lou, it's been a long time since those characters were made. Something new might be called for, or I could use what I already have. Sounds like Scott will want to keep his previous character no matter what, but I'm not sure I did the best job with mine?

Lou

Explorer
Leif, you can keep the old character or create a new one, like the Fighter/Rogue. Either way works.

Scotley is going to keep his old character. JA can join in progress should he decide to.

The other game was to be magic-limited, with no spell-book using casters allowed.

Leif

Adventurer
I'm perfectly happy with So-Ju Wan Li the way he is. Note the altered spelling of his last name, which has been fixed in the wiki, too. I kinda like the idea of playing a Samurai/Warmage, since I've never played either class before. Are we still starting at first level?

Scotley

Hero
Okay, I put Cyrill up in the RG. The background I had was largely based on the other game he was originally designed for. I think it will need a re-write. What's the story now?

Remove ads