• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Low-level campaign needs players and DM...

Seonaid

Explorer
Character posted to Game Hub and joined the campaign. Let me know if things need to be changed. It does the point-buy differently than I'm used to, so if I need to modify that, let me know.

Komodo

First Post
Seonaid said:
Character posted to Game Hub and joined the campaign. Let me know if things need to be changed. It does the point-buy differently than I'm used to, so if I need to modify that, let me know.

I can't e-mail you, and it won't let me send you a PM, so:
You seem to have used 32 points rather than 30. Other than that, all's well. Simply lower one of your ability scores to the prescribed amount.

Seonaid

Explorer
That's weird . . . I haven't disabled PM's . . . Anyway, that's what I meant about it being different--from the table I was using, I had it at 30. It's fixed now.

Komodo

First Post
Sounds good, folk. Keep 'em coming.

Oh yeah, one more thing: Familiars - If you wish to start the game with a familiar or animal companion, that's fine. If the familiar you want is not from the standard list, contact me for clearance before adding it in.

Yet another thing I neglected to mention: Starting gold is max for your class. See page 95 of the PHB for the numbers.

Last edited:

Komodo

First Post
Is anyone objected to actually playing on the Game Hub message board for the campaign? If not, that may be a more preferable option.

And can I get a head-count on the number of people still in?

Remove ads