• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Low-level campaign needs players and DM...

Rathan

First Post
well... if sight of how many games I've joined sense showing intrest in this one..I'd have to say I'm out....... sorry for the dropout but there only so much of me to go around..*lol* have fun guys and I'll keep watch from time to time......:D

assassination

First Post
this game seams very interesting but i would rather it stay on enworld because i don't really want to start a new account with a difrent place to play online. sorry but if the game goes there in not going to play.

Komodo

First Post
Actually, you would be required to make an account on Game Hub, if only to put your character. It seemed to be the most useful place for character sheets, and it has a built-in forum, and a thread specifically for our campaign.

Komodo

First Post
After a small amout of thought, I've decided to do the campaign on Game Hub. I like how we get a whole mini-board to ourselves, with me as the moderator. (read: Power-trips are fun)

Last edited:

Komodo

First Post
Well, I've only got 4 players, but nobody else has responded to the thread. I'm going to make a final headcount, and then I'm going to start us off. Let me know if you want to continue playing, unless I've already got your character!

Komodo

First Post
Last call for characters! If I don't receive confirmation that anyone else is going to join us by by 10:00 (EST), I'm going to start the game.

Remove ads