• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Low-level campaign needs players and DM...

Komodo

First Post
I'm Back

Woo, I'm back now, in case you were wondering. I was without internet for a few days. Prez and I are still working out the details on the campaign.

Despite the lack of knowledge concerning the setup, if you have any questions, send me a PM.

Mr. President

First Post
Quick question to make sure of non-complainingness, is everyone ok with a 35 point buy?
P.S. Komodo has a campaign and the first dungeon. The world is a little iffy, any suggestions/preferences for pecs on the world please PM me or Komodo.

Seonaid

Explorer
That's a little ridiculous for first-level, so I take it we're not doing first-level? Or am I the only one who feels that way?

DM/DM's: can we have a recap of who's in and what character creation guidelines we've got so far? I want to know if I should still consider myself a part, who else is involved, and if I can/should start making a character concept.

Badger

First Post
Saw the thread...

While I am in two games total, I still consider myself pretty new to the 3.0 scene as I just started one game, and the other just restarted.

I agree with Seonaid that 35 pts is an awful lot, unless you plan on making the encounters harder to match the stats. Otherwise, in my two coppers, 28 or 32 is plenty for the stats.

I hope there is room for another, as I love starting low and developing the char from the ground up.

Look foward to seeing if there is room for another in the game...

Thanks in advance...

Badger

Komodo

First Post
Alright, I'm settled in my new house (more or less). Due to public opinion, I've decided to go for a 30 point-buy. Anything from the PHB is allowed, message me if you want anything else. When you've made your character, send me an e-mail with it. My e-mail is biggecko202@hotmail.com.

Mr. President

First Post
Just so you know, all the point buying #s were his ideas. And who's in are at least the 7 who posted that they were interested (Rathan, MorningStar, assassination, Seonaid, UrsaMajor, Bob Aberton, SerpentEye) and me. I am 99% sure that's right. Anyone else are/is? his desicion. Send him emails anyway. (Most desisions are his, I just advise)

Komodo

First Post
Okay, if there are no objections, I'd like for you all to make accounts at the Game Hub, because I'm running the campaign there, and it should make it easier to keep track of things, especially character sheets. After approval, activate your character and join the campaign "Lizardfolk Rule!" (don't ask, I don't know).

Remove ads