[LPF] Distant Relations

Qik

First Post
Quioan's smile has a tinge of sadness to it. "Hmm, that does sound like it could be nice, but honestly, I think I've had enough of cities for the time being. I need to get back out into the wilderness and stretch my legs before I forget what it's like to eat as nature provides and sleep out under the stars."

"It's been good getting to know you all, and I'm glad we all made it out alive. I'm just starting to get the urge to move on from this place."

OOC: Yes, thanks jk! As I'd said to you before, I think you did about as good a job as you could have of cutting out the fat to cater to the PbP format. I enjoyed it immensely; you all were a fantastic group, which can be tough to find. :)

deisenhut

First Post
Yoshiki Akita (Human Monk 5)

OOC: Tried to post last night, but ENWorld down for maintenance...

For the gold values, you list the CLW Potion and the Oil of invisibility. These were used during the game. I'm assuming these are just listed for reference and I don't get these items. And I assume that I deduct the 25 GP spent on the baker from the total GP value, correct? (i.e. 3474.25 + 3796 - 25 = 7245 GP)

Looking at the list... while I am interested in the brooch of shielding (especially since it is a cheaper version), I think I'm going to try and buy some Monk Robes at the Pearl when I get back and I only have enough money for it. So I'm going to pass on all items.

"A cultural tour of the city may be enlightening. I'll join you two before heading back." Yo says to Elenka's invite as he finishes off the wonderful meal.

OOC: Thanks JK, it was a great adventure and a good pace. Hope to see everyone back at the Dunn Wright...

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Audra listens to the others as she forks bite after bite of loaded fork down. It's a wonder she keeps her slim, trim body with the amount of food she's packing away. She shrugs.

Not like I've had much chance to just walk around here either. If the three of you don't mind, I'd like to tag along. Would be fun to report on it to Master Halaran.

She sets the fork down on her plate (amazing! It's empty!) and picks up her glass and takes a long, slow drink.

jkason

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
For the gold values, you list the CLW Potion and the Oil of invisibility. These were used during the game. I'm assuming these are just listed for reference and I don't get these items. And I assume that I deduct the 25 GP spent on the baker from the total GP value, correct? (i.e. 3474.25 + 3796 - 25 = 7245 GP)

You're right on the potion and oil. You don't get them again, but I used their values to make my calculations to make sure Yoshiki got the correct amount of gold to line up with the expected gp value from the encounters. If he'd not used the oil, for example, he'd have had an additional 300 gold in coins and it would be listed under the 'buyable' items.

I did the same thing with the baker pay in, actually, so that the 4 PCs who paid in to cover for Gratis each received 25 gp more to compensate / negate the extra payment (since it was essentially a 'treasure tax').

The shorter version: Yoshiki's gp should be 3474.25 gp + 3796 gp = 7270.25 gp. Sorry for confusion on that.

Looking at the list... while I am interested in the brooch of shielding (especially since it is a cheaper version), I think I'm going to try and buy some Monk Robes at the Pearl when I get back and I only have enough money for it. So I'm going to pass on all items.[/sblock]

GM: All: FYI, once I get everything approved / sorted for this adventure, I'm intending to have the leftover items added to the Pearl's inventory, with a post probably involving Inar taking them in because Martna's treasury needs the gold.

So if you have a change of heart later, and no one else has grabbed them, you can always pick this stuff up later. :)

Remove ads