[LPF] No Loitering

Anastrace

First Post
Erin Vaneese

175px-Erin_vaneese_cropped.png

Unsure of the odd touch of the merfolk, but oddly interested as her wounds heal Erin flinches a bit at his touch but doesn't recoil. "Th..thank you Aszar. Still a bit woozy from the poison but I'll be good thanks to you." That said she finds some leaves to clean her blade before returning it to her sheath with a flourish. "That could have been worse, I suppose. Everyone else ok?"

GlassEye

Adventurer
Kepli Stormborn, shaman

[section]
Kepli pokes her head out of the bushes and hands Siddhartha the bow she found.

"That looks like a good quality bow. Not that I'm a good judge of such things, but it looks good to me." She continues to struggle with something hidden by the bushes and her work is interrupted by having to shoo Scuttle away periodically as he plucks at her hair. "There's some armor here, too. I could use some help getting it off the body.

And, yes, I'm ok."

[/section]

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Kepli[/size] Aasimar Shaman 1
Initiative: +1 Perception: +10 (+12 w/ Alertness); Darkvision 60 ft.

AC: 13 (11 touch; 12 flat-footed)
HP: 12 Current: 12
CMB: +1 CMD: 12 Fort: +1 Ref: +1 Will: +5

In Hand: sling (9/10 bullets)
Conditions: None yet
Spells Prepared:
  • 1st level (DC 14): Cure Light Wounds, Sleep
  • Orisons: Daze, Detect Magic, Guidance
Special:
Concentration +6
Spirit Magic: Charm Animal 1/1
Stormburst: 5/6 (target treats foes as if they have concealment, 20% miss, for 1 round)
Alchemist's Fire 2/2 (w/ Aszar)

[size=+1]Scuttle[/size] Seagull Spirit Animal
Initiative: +2 Perception: +6

AC: 15 (14 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 6 Current: 6
CMB: +0 CMD: 6 Fort: +1 Ref: +4 Will: +4

In Beak: Nothing
Conditions: None yet
Special:
Speed: 10 ft; fly 40 ft
Melee: Bite +4 (1d3-4); 0 ft reach
Improved Evasion

[/sblock]

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[sblock=Mini Stats]Siddhartha the Hunter
HP: 9/9
AC: 18 FF:14 T:14
CMB: 5 CMD: 19
Fort: 1 Reflex: +4 Will: +3
Perception: +3 Initiative: +6
Armed: Longbow (Deadly Aim) +4 d8+2 (Point-Blank +1/+1)
Unarmed: Longsword +5 d8+4
Arrows: 99/100[/sblock]

Siddhartha goes over to the dessicated remains by Kepli. Without flinching he removes whatever is left of the body out of the armor. After that nasty business is complete, he hands over the armor then thoughtfully examines the bow. Half-talking to himself he utters "This is finer than any bow given to us in Buloxi.... powerful." He holds up, stretches it out, gives a few firm tugs on the string. With a hint of kindness he directly turns to Kepli. "May I have this?" There is a boyish twinkle in his eye that is not often revealed to strangers, let alone friends.

[sblock=OOC]For what its worth, Siddhartha's voice is similar to James Earl Jones in Coming to America.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Aszar has to root around a bit, but finds his lost spear intact as Wilmorn collects the spider meat, Erin recovers herself, and Kepli and Siddhartha collect the belongings of the dead man Scuttle discovered.

Aszar's horse wanders over to the treeline and begins nibbling on grass.

[sblock=ooc]
In case thrown weapons follow the same rule, Aszar looses a spear.

Goodness, thrown weapon fighting would get expensive fast if that were the case. No. The rules only apply to ammunition (which is generally something you buy in bulk, anyway, and thus probably the reasoning behind it). Aszar should have no problem reclaiming his spears.

You guys seem to have things well in hand, so I'll leave you to it. Just let me know when you're done / what the plan going forward is. It's still several hours to sundown at present.

This post not meant to rush anything. Just wanted to let you know I'm still here and following along. :) [/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Aszar

merfolk.jpg Aszar places both his spears on the holster on his back, while slithering towards his horse. His interaction with the animal is odd, he doesn't take the time to care for the creature and apeace it. He simply climbs up, grabbing the animal by the mount and then sliding his tail upwards. The animal seems used to such handling, and simply whines as he has to take over the weight. "I am ready to continue as soon as you finish your activities. Also, you can load the crab spider meat in these pouches Wilmourn." he adds indicating sacs attached to the saddle.

grtrtle

First Post
Wilmorn, human male

[sblock=MiniStats][SIZE=+1]Wilmorn[/SIZE] Human Ranger 1

AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 12 Current: 11
CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +2

In Hand: Morningstar
Conditions: Poisoned, reduced strength (-3)
Favored Enemy:
  • Human +2
  • Bluff, Knowledge, Perception, Sense Motive and Survival
  • Weapon Attack and Damage
  • May ID creature untrained (look, it's a human!)
Wild Empathy: 1d20-1
Skills:

Acrobatics +7, Handle Animal +2, K(Dungeoneering) +5, K(Geography) +5, K(Nature)+5, Perception +6, Stealth +6, Survival +6, Survival(Track) +7
[/sblock]

Wilmorn rejoins the group and sees Siddhartha with a rather finely crafted bow. The ranger's eyes travel from the bow to the man, and shudders at the thought of what that combination could mean.

He thanks Aszar for the offer, and loads the spider meat. Then, Wilmorn rejoins Erin with a slow walk that betrays the poison's effect on himself. "Ready to move on?" He suggests as he waits for the party to ready themselves.

Anastrace

First Post
Erin Vaneese

175px-Erin_vaneese_cropped.png

Hands still a bit shaky, Erin takes up her post next to Wilmorn. "I'm good to get under way. By the way, good skills back there. Previous combat experience?" Erin tries to talk a bit to take her mind off the poison running through her veins.

[sblock=Erin Vaneese Mini Stats]

Erin Vaneese
AC:16 (11 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 8/8
CMB: +1 CMD: 15

Fort: +2 Reflex: +4 Will: +1
Perception: -1 Sense Motive: -1
Initiative: +4

Concentration: +5
Level 0 Spells Prepared: Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
Level 1 Spells Prepared: 1/1 Mirror Strike

Class Skills: Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (Planes) +8, Linguistics +9, Profession (Cook) +3, Spellcraft +8, Stealth +11

Current Weapon in Hand: Wakazashi, +3, 1d6-1, 18-20, S or P
Current Conditions in Effect: Str -4
Temporary items in possession:
Items not currently in possession:
Items depleted: none
[/sblock]

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[sblock=Mini Stats]Siddhartha the Hunter
HP: 9/9
AC: 18 FF:14 T:14
CMB: 5 CMD: 19
Fort: 1 Reflex: +4 Will: +3
Perception: +3 Initiative: +6
Armed: Longbow (Deadly Aim) +4 d8+2 (Point-Blank +1/+1)
Unarmed: Longsword +5 d8+4
Arrows: 99/100[/sblock]

"Ready."

[sblock=OOC]What kind of goodies do we have :) :) :)[/sblock]

grtrtle

First Post
Wilmorn, human male

[sblock=MiniStats][SIZE=+1]Wilmorn[/SIZE] Human Ranger 1

AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 12 Current: 11
CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +2

In Hand: Morningstar
Conditions: Poisoned, reduced strength (-3),
Medium Encumbrance (+3 dex max, -3 ACP, 20' move)
Favored Enemy:
  • Human +2
  • Bluff, Knowledge, Perception, Sense Motive and Survival
  • Weapon Attack and Damage
  • May ID creature untrained (look, it's a human!)
Wild Empathy: 1d20-1
Skills:

Acrobatics +7, Handle Animal +2, K(Dungeoneering) +5, K(Geography) +5, K(Nature)+5, Perception +6, Stealth +6, Survival +6, Survival(Track) +7
[/sblock]

The tiefling's compliment smacks Wilmorn like a vicious slap, and the young man stares straight ahead as he attempts to fight back the tears. Wilmorn begins to plod ahead, feeling a heavy weight assaulting him both physically and emotionally. Suddenly, he turns to the tiefling, anger and frustration clearly etched upon his face. "Look, I know how I must have looked back there. Master Martin taught me far better than that. You'll see." He wipes his eyes with his arm as he turns his attention back toward the road ahead. With a slight stumble, he moves forward to a scouting position.

Last edited:

Remove ads