FrancisJohn

Explorer
[sblock=Mini Stats]Siddhartha the Hunter
HP: 9/9
AC: 18 FF:14 T:14
CMB: 5 CMD: 19
Fort: 1 Reflex: +4 Will: +3
Perception: +3 Initiative: +6
Armed: Longbow (Deadly Aim) +4 d8+2 (Point-Blank +1/+1)
Unarmed: Longsword +5 d8+4
Arrows: 99/100[/sblock]

Siddhartha watches the exchange between the tiefling and the ranger from afar. "Wilmorn! That was wise of you to salvage some rations. Thank you." If Erin turns around to listen to Siddhartha, she would be met by an icy stare. "Would anyone care to use my old bow? I have no need. Otherwise, Aszar, is there room on your horse?" There is an air of respect in his voice as he addresses the merfolk.

[sblock=OOC]GM, Totally didn't see the spoiler at the end of the post the first time I read through it. Thanks![/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
[section]
Kepli smiles as she hands the bow to Siddhartha.

"Boys must have their toys," she teases. In a more serious tone she continues, "I'm sure we'll need to figure out an equitable way to divide the value of anything we find amongst all of us but I'm sure you'll be fine to use it now." Her brow furrows as Wilmorn stalks ahead to take point. She quickly grabs her sling from the road and hurries after. Once she catches up she walks alongside the ranger in silence for a few minutes. Eventually, she breaks silence...

"It's a good chain shirt we found. I think it would fit you. If you are interested."

[/section]

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Kepli[/size] Aasimar Shaman 1
Initiative: +1 Perception: +10 (+12 w/ Alertness); Darkvision 60 ft.

AC: 13 (11 touch; 12 flat-footed)
HP: 12 Current: 12
CMB: +1 CMD: 12 Fort: +1 Ref: +1 Will: +5

In Hand: sling (9/10 bullets)
Conditions: None yet
Spells Prepared:
  • 1st level (DC 14): Cure Light Wounds, Sleep
  • Orisons: Daze, Detect Magic, Guidance
Special:
Concentration +6
Spirit Magic: Charm Animal 1/1
Stormburst: 5/6 (target treats foes as if they have concealment, 20% miss, for 1 round)
Alchemist's Fire 2/2 (w/ Aszar)

[size=+1]Scuttle[/size] Seagull Spirit Animal
Initiative: +2 Perception: +6

AC: 15 (14 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 6 Current: 6
CMB: +0 CMD: 6 Fort: +1 Ref: +4 Will: +4

In Beak: Nothing
Conditions: None yet
Special:
Speed: 10 ft; fly 40 ft
Melee: Bite +4 (1d3-4); 0 ft reach
Improved Evasion

[/sblock]

Anastrace

First Post
175px-Erin_vaneese_cropped.png

Taken aback by Wilmorn's reaction, Erin tries a different tack. "I didn't mean any offense sir. The only thing I've ever killed before this were either turkeys or the occasional pig. You actually looked like you knew what you were doing. Hence why I was nearly killed and you came out just fine. Don't be that hard on yourself. I'm pretty embarassed I was so heavily wounded in my first fight. Perhaps I'm not as cut out for this as I thought." She smiles meekly.

[sblock=Erin Vaneese Mini Stats]

Erin Vaneese
AC:16 (11 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 8/8
CMB: +1 CMD: 15

Fort: +2 Reflex: +4 Will: +1
Perception: -1 Sense Motive: -1
Initiative: +4

Concentration: +5
Level 0 Spells Prepared: Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
Level 1 Spells Prepared: 1/1 Mirror Strike

Class Skills: Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (Planes) +8, Linguistics +9, Profession (Cook) +3, Spellcraft +8, Stealth +11

Current Weapon in Hand: Wakazashi, +3, 1d6-1, 18-20, S or P
Current Conditions in Effect: Str -4
Temporary items in possession:
Items not currently in possession:
Items depleted: none
[/sblock]

FrancisJohn

Explorer
CMB: 5 CMD: 19
Fort: 1 Reflex: +4 Will: +3
Armed: Longbow (Deadly Aim) +4 d8+2 (Point-Blank +1/+1)
Arrows: 99/100[/sblock]

The brow on Siddhartha's head furrows at the thought of 'figuring out an equitable way to divide the value'.....

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Aszar Kzolp, Merfolk witch

merfolk.jpg Aszar looks down at Siddhartha, and nods slowly, extending his hand wordlessly. He didn't know how to use a bow, his people didn't have much use for projectile weapons of long range underwater, but he could carry it non the less. The weapon seemed pretty useful, if he ever mastered the art of shooting it some day.

jkason

First Post
Meat and gear gathered, the party makes its way along the path into the late afternoon. So far, the spiders appear to be the only predatory threat, though they're still the better part of a day away from where their intelligence tells them the camp should be.

[sblock=ooc]FYI, there's a lot of nice bits going on here supporting all those low CHA scores. Prickly people are prickly. Good stuff. :)

Siddhartha has the composite bow for now. Did anyone want the chain shirt? Let me know if and who, and make sure to update your mini stats to reflect the new AC.

After the gear is sorted, I'm assuming the same formation as before: Erin and Wilmorn ranging abour 20' ahead of the group, then Sid / Kepli, with Aszar bringing up the rear on horseback. Let me know if you're looking to change that arrangement. [/sblock]

grtrtle

First Post
Wilmorn, human male

[sblock=MiniStats][SIZE=+1]Wilmorn[/SIZE] Human Ranger 1
Initiative: +2 Perception: +6

AC: 16 (12 touch; 14 flat-footed)
HP: 12 Current: 11
CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +2

In Hand: Morningstar
Conditions: Poisoned, reduced strength (-3),
Medium Encumbrance (+3 dex max, -3 ACP, 20' move)
Favored Enemy:
  • Human +2
  • Bluff, Knowledge, Perception, Sense Motive and Survival
  • Weapon Attack and Damage
  • May ID creature untrained (look, it's a human!)
Wild Empathy: 1d20-1
Skills:

Acrobatics +7, Handle Animal +2, K(Dungeoneering) +5, K(Geography) +5, K(Nature)+5, Perception +6, Stealth +6, Survival +6, Survival(Track) +7

Notes for this trip:
Chain shirt (equipped; removed studded leather)
Spider meat x4
[/sblock]

Wilmorn bites his lip as he mulls over Erin's response. With a heavy sigh, he picks up the conversation. "I'm glad our first encounter was against nature itself, and not against the bandits." Wilmorn shifts the backpack to get a better grip as he continues. "I've gone on many a hunting trips with Master Martin."The ranger looks out to the distance as he spoke, recollecting odd bits and pieces of his past hunts. Wilmorn's mood visibly lightens as he drones on.

"You know, you seemed very poised back there. Thanks for calling out positions when those spiders jumped us. Were you hurt badly?" Wilmorn takes a moment and looks Erin over, trying to figure out where the spider got the tiefling. He manages a grin for the scouting companion. "Call me Wilmorn. I don't get too many calling me ser, being who I am."

He catches Kepli's words about the chain shirt, and considers the armor for a moment. Eventually, he nods at Kepli. "As weak as I am, the extra armor helps." He pauses as he removes his armor and dons the chain shirt, finding it a good enough fit. "Thank you."

Last edited:

FrancisJohn

Explorer
CMB: +5 CMD: 19
Fort: +1 Reflex: +4 Will: +3
Armed: C. Longbow SR2 +5 d8+2
Arrows: 99/100
Common Modifiers: Deadly Aim -1/+2, Point-Blank +1/+1[/sblock]

Siddhartha slightly bows his head as he hands over the bow. After Wilmorn is finished changing his armaments, he speaks "We move on now."

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Aszar Kzolp, Merfolk witch

merfolk.jpg Aszar watches the exchanges from far back, he is amazed at how much interaction the mammals seem to need. He couldn't understand communication beyond the need to understand, coordinate or share information with others, this senseless chattering seemed to serve some sort of social conduct, he reasoned, or perhaps courtship. As if reading his mind, the turtle whispers into his ear "... but the horse never talked much..." Aszar ponders this form a moment, but reasons it never had a mammalian counterpart to do so. The turtle nods slowly.

Remove ads