[LPF] Rescue at Boar's Ridge

Qik

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Yeah, I believe that skeleton is from our initial entrance into the compound, DT, meaning he's a dead undead archer. :p

Also, I love that Dolgrin is not just "blind," but "BLIND!" Hah!

(Not laughing at your blindness, Possum, just the particular brand of announcing it. [/sblock]

soulnova

Explorer
"Dolgrin, behind to the right is clear! Reianne, step aside!" Galandra shouts with urgency. As soon as the path is clear, she drops her composite longbow, takes out the greatclub and engages in melee with the skeleton.

If she's not able to move there, she will try to shoot the dog.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Maidel.png

Galandra
AC: 15 (Touch 12, Flatfooted 13)
HP: 21/22

Initiative: +2
Perception: +7/+9 vs Humans, Sense Motive: +2/+4 vs Humans,
CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +2

Falchion +5 [2d4+4] 18-20
Dagger +5 [1d4+3] 19-20
Shortbow +4 [1d6] x3 (60ft)
+2STR Composite Longbow +4 [1d8+2] x3 (110ft)
Greatclub +5 [1d10+4] x2

Effects: Killer
Combat Feats: Power Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot

Conditions: None

In Hand: +2 STR Composite Longbow

Consumables: On Efficient Quiver (12 Normal Arrows, 10 Masterwork Arrows, 36 Blunt Arrows), 50 normal arrows , 4 days rations

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
Taunting, "The girl screams better than you!"

Finishing off the previous round
Ru pulls his last alchemist's fire and throws it at the creature most likely to squeal, the rat dog. Hitting it squarely, he is relieved it does not have any hair to burn and stench up the place. The creature howls. Splashes of the nasty liquid also hit Mesem, Reianne and Dolgrin. (each taking 1 fire damage)

Grimspiller steps forward, flings some colored sand at the party in the hall, causing a rainbow burst of light and cackles when Ru falls over and the blue creatures knees start to wobble. When his pet falls too, he doesn't look as happy. The rat dog, even though it is on fire, slumps to the floor.

The party is up.
[sblock=combat]-1 ~ S1 ~ AC 16 Heavy shield and short sword, entangled, destroyed
-1 ~ S2 ~ AC 18 Destroyed
-3 ~ S3 ~ AC 18 ~ delayed before, will jump in somewhere in the middle of your actions again.
-4 ~ S4 ~ AC 16 Spear wielder Destroyed
-3 ~ D5 ~ AC ?? ~ prone, unconscious, Flaming
-9 ~ Grimspiller ~ AC ?? ~ moved and cast a spell

Was DC 13. Mesem only made it due to the Protection from Evil

16/17 of 16/20 ~ AC 23 ~ Mesem ~ all actions available ~ Mage Armor, Prot from Evil (18 rds)
26 of 29 ~ AC 16 ~ Dolgrin ~ all actions available ~ BLIND!
15 of 16 ~ AC 15 ~ Reianne ~ all actions available ~ Inspire Courage for everyone
19 of 20 ~ AC 16 ~ Ru ~ falls unconscious to take a miss timed nap!
13 of 13 ~ AC 17 ~ Menik ~ all actions available
08 of 08 ~ AC 19 ~ Lem ~ all actions available
21 of 22 ~ AC 15 ~ Galandra ~ actions pending waiting for room to advance
[/sblock][sblock=map]
map_upperM.png
[/sblock]

Last edited:

soulnova

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Are the red squares on fire? If yes... well... I guess she would still go ahead. 9_9 Otherwise Dolgrin and Reianne will be in trouble, and she's not the kind to just leave them there. Ok. No changes on her actions. She will occupy whatever space is available, either, Q33 or Q34 and attack the skeleton. [/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Yes, Mesem can stand in the square with the unconscious rat dog without penalty.

The spell was color spray. I put down the pink to mark the targets that got hit. Dolgrin didn't get affected because he was already blind. So, the spell was just a flash, and does not affect Galandra moving afterwards.

The rat dog is the only thing still on fire. Therefore, Mesem may not want to stand over it while it is burning. ;) I updated the map to show the flaming dog.[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
The world momentarily swims before Mesem. Out of the corner of his eye, he sees Ru slump to the floor. For a moment, it seems as though he too will succumb to the necromancer's magic. At the last second, though, unseen hands lift him from the reach of the encroaching darkness. He is safe, for the moment.

Mesem's eyes narrow. They are predatory, replacing the calm visage he so often carries, even in the face of the fort's challenges. He steps forward, moving over the dograt enveloped in flames, ignoring them as they lick at his feet and up his legs. He ignores the adjacent skeleton as well. He is a predator, determined to close the distance to his prey.

He encircles Grimspiller fluidly, cutting off his escape, and then lashes out with his sword.

[sblock=OOC]A little dramatic, maybe, but hey, that's Mesem: the silent hunter.

Moves to T33, taking damage from the flames and provoking AoOs from the skeleton and possibly Grimspiller, attacks with Nodachi.

Edit: Forgot the +1 attack/damage from Inspire Courage, so that's attack 23 and damage 15. Understandable if I get penalized for my omission. :p[/sblock]

mesem-adrarda-portrait-small.jpg

[sblock=Stats]Mesem Adrarda
[sblock=Bound Stats]Initiative: +1, Perception: +8
HP: 16/16 real + 17/20 temporary
AC: 21 (Touch: 11 Flat-footed: 20)
AC: +2 vs evil
CMB: +6 CMD: 17
Fort: +2 Ref: +2 Will: +8 (+10 vs enchantments)
Saves: +2 vs evil

Natural Weapons:Bite (+6, 1d6+4), 2 Claws (on feet) (+7, 1d4+4)
[/sblock][sblock=Unbound Stats]Initiative: +0, Perception: +7
HP: 18/18 real
AC: 10 (Touch: 10 Flat-footed: 10) CMB: +1 CMD: 11
Fort: +3 Ref: +1 Will: +8 (+10 vs enchantments)[/sblock]Current Weapon in Hand: Nodachi: +6, 1d10+6, 18-20/x2

Summon Monster I: 3/4
Spells: 0 - Infinite, 1 - 0/3

Active Magic:
Mage Armor - 0/2 hours
Protection from Evil - 18 rounds remaining
[/sblock]​

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Mesem takes 1 fire damage moving through, but both AoOs failed. Reianne trips the skeleton. Grimspiller is bloody, but still in it.[/sblock][sblock=combat]-1 ~ S1 ~ AC 16 Heavy shield and short sword, entangled, destroyed
-1 ~ S2 ~ AC 18 Destroyed
-3 ~ S3 ~ AC 18 ~ prone.
-4 ~ S4 ~ AC 16 Spear wielder Destroyed
-3 ~ D5 ~ AC ?? ~ prone, unconscious, Flaming
-32 ~ Grimspiller ~ AC ?? ~ moved and cast a spell

16/16 of 16/20 ~ AC 23 ~ Mesem ~ moved and attacked ~ Mage Armor, Prot from Evil (18 rds)
26 of 29 ~ AC 16 ~ Dolgrin ~ all actions available ~ BLIND!
15 of 16 ~ AC 15 ~ Reianne ~ tripped skeleton ~ Inspire Courage for everyone
19 of 20 ~ AC 16 ~ Ru ~ unconscious
13 of 13 ~ AC 17 ~ Menik ~ all actions available
08 of 08 ~ AC 19 ~ Lem ~ all actions available
21 of 22 ~ AC 15 ~ Galandra ~ actions pending waiting for room to advance[/sblock][sblock=map]
map_upperN.png
[/sblock]

Last edited:

hemera

Explorer
Seeing Mesem getting ready to move towards Grimspiller, Reianne feints quickly trying to divert the skeletons attention away by knocking it off balance. "Least I can do for you, now pay him back for that light show!"

Last edited:

Remove ads