[LPF] Rescue at Boar's Ridge

hemera

Explorer
Putting that aside for a moment, does anyone see the cat we're here to rescue? I'd hate for us to put this one to the sword if we still need him."

Qik

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Are we still in rounds now? Has Mesem axed the dograt yet? Just wanted to check before I started initiating more dialogue, etc.[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Lem begins to bind the hobgoblin with shreds from the necromancer's own robes. "I'll make sure he can't move while we search the place. I heard a kitty cat, so someone who actually likes the flea bitten things should go investigate."

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Galandra stepped up and crushed the dog's skull before Mesem got a chance.

I hate saying "Danger over" when you haven't looked around the corner into the dark spots of the room yet, but, yes you are out of initiative. Grimspiller is unconscious, stable and apparently being tied up, although the bonds are rather mediocre.[/sblock]

soulnova

Explorer
Focused on their goal, Galandra moves carefully with her greatclub ready into the room. "Prrr, Prrr... meow?" she calls at the cat hoping it responds. She's used on attracting animals by their own sounds when hunting. She suddenly realizes that what she did might look kinda stupid in this place and slightly glances back at the party with a red face. "-ehem... Fiorella?" she says trying to mellow the name, like when talking to a baby, just like her little sisters would call their pets.

[sblock]hahaha I've been dying to respond with that every time S.K. posted the little "meow" LOL!! I'd totally do that myself. xD[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
Mesem moves over to Grimspiller's fallen and bound form. "I am in agreement with you, Menik - I see no need in his survival." Mesem remains in combat mode, but he flashes the barest hint of a smile at Galandra's calling to their charge.

[sblock=OOC]Obviously, Mesem votes to axe him, which he will do if no one objects.[/sblock]

mesem-adrarda-portrait-small.jpg

[sblock=Stats]Mesem Adrarda
[sblock=Bound Stats]Initiative: +1, Perception: +8
HP: 16/16 real + 16/20 temporary
AC: 21 (Touch: 11 Flat-footed: 20)
AC: +2 vs evil
CMB: +6 CMD: 17
Fort: +2 Ref: +2 Will: +8 (+10 vs enchantments)
Saves: +2 vs evil

Natural Weapons:Bite (+6, 1d6+4), 2 Claws (on feet) (+7, 1d4+4)
[/sblock][sblock=Unbound Stats]Initiative: +0, Perception: +7
HP: 18/18 real
AC: 10 (Touch: 10 Flat-footed: 10) CMB: +1 CMD: 11
Fort: +3 Ref: +1 Will: +8 (+10 vs enchantments)[/sblock]Current Weapon in Hand: Nodachi: +6, 1d10+6, 18-20/x2

Summon Monster I: 3/4
Spells: 0 - Infinite, 1 - 0/3

Active Magic:
Mage Armor - 0/2 hours
Protection from Evil - 17 rounds remaining
[/sblock]​

jkason

First Post
Ru Brike, human ninja

[sblock=ooc]While it was poorly timed from a combat perspective, I have to say Ru missing his Will save was rather timely given my own fall off the edge of the world. I was worried I'd probably dragged combat to a stop, but turns out there wasn't anything I could do, anway. :)

Thanks for NPCing Ru for the round he was awake, BTW, SK. Sorry about the unexpected drop.[/sblock]

Among smoldering corpses, debates on executing prisoners, and Galadra ... purring, Ru moans in his stupor, and with an oddly childlike tone and smile to match, mutters, "Awww ... kitty!"

[sblock=mini stats]Ru Brike
AC: 16 (Touch 14, Flatfooted 12)
HP: 19/20

Initiative: +4
Perception: +5 Sense Motive: +5
CMB: +1 CMD: 15 Fort: +2 Reflex: +7 Will: +1

Wakizashi: +5, 1d6
Wakizashi (TWF): +3/+3, 1d6/1d6
Nunchaku: +5, 1d6
Shuriken: +5, 1d2
Conditional Damage mods: +1d6 Sneak Attack (when denied Dex), +1 Dirty Fighter (flank)

Conditions: Tools dropped at Q34, Unconscious

In Hand: None

Consumables:
Alchemist's Fire: 0/3
Liquid Ice: 0/1
Shuriken: 9/10
[/sblock]

Remove ads