[LPF] Rescue at Boar's Ridge

hemera

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Galandra stepped up and crushed the dog's skull before Mesem got a chance.

I hate saying "Danger over" when you haven't looked around the corner into the dark spots of the room yet, but, yes you are out of initiative. Grimspiller is unconscious, stable and apparently being tied up, although the bonds are rather mediocre.[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
just so I can track it in my mini stats for my post later, how many rounds was that? I need to update my bardic performance usage. Thanks SK! :)
[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
While the others discuss the fate of the necromancer, Galandra moves forward searching and calling for the kitty. With Menik's light balls flowing ahead of her, she moves into the back chamber. To the left, she finds a bed. Panning right, she sees a rotting skeleton hanging on a crucifix, a small alter, and another unfortunate skeleton hanging. The floor has a summoning circle with candles lit. Beyond are two tables. One covered in papers and the other holds a silver bird cage, or maybe it is an imp's cage. Well, it is not a devil that currently occupies it. Meow.

[sblock=ooc]Reianne: I think it is four rounds of Inspire Courage. Sing, scream, trip, crunch skel and dog.
Ru: It is going to take you nine rounds before you feel civilized again. Good thing you are out of combat now. Color Spray is a vicious spell. No problem about the inactivity. It happens.
Mesem: is free to coup-de-grace the necromancer.
Dolgrin: Still blind.
Menik: Your second scream did him in. I had a nice long fight and chase scene planned out, and boom. :.-(

Everyone: Are you going to finish clearing out the fort of nasty things, or go back to town quickly now that you have found the cat? I need to know which way you plan to go so I can layout appropriate treasure in this room.
[/sblock]
[sblock=map]
map_upperP.png
[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
[sblock=OOC]IC, Mesem would want to clean out the fort: wouldn't want to leave any baddies to escape to harm others, etc. OOC, not to be a party pooper (it's been a great, well-run adventure), but I'd vote to skidaddle back to town. So I guess that means my inclination is to leave, but IC, it's hard to justify. Let's see what the others think.[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Lem the Cook and Sometimes Necromancer Fighter

"It's safe now," Lem assures him. "I think we should clear out the last few rooms as soon as everyone is feeling right as rain again. No sense in leaving anything behind which may kill a traveling merchant."

kinem

Adventurer
"I doubt many merchants stop here for the night." Menik enters the necromancer's workshop and looks around, and examines the papers for possible spell scrolls. "In two months this place will be claimed again, by bandits or such. Unless you think we should claim it for our own?"

soulnova

Explorer
"Dolgrin, can you sit on the mage? Not Menik, I mean the necromancer. Just to make sure he won't be moving" she suggests the dwarf.

"Claim this place? so far out?... well, whatever you choose, I wont be the one cleaning the sh-t off the walls" she assures to Menik chuckling.

jkason

First Post
Ru Brike, human ninja

Ru continues his magically-induced snooze, unaware of the search or ongoing debates...

[sblock=ooc]Ru's unconscious, so he can't really vote IC, though he's generally mercenary enough that he'd probably vote to get now that their job's complete.
[MENTION=6673727]Qik[/MENTION], if you're looking for an IC reason, the party has the cat now, and entering more combat puts her at unnecessary risk. Might be reasonable to argue that the safety of the primary and currently-present innocent is more important than making the place safe for theoretical wandering innocents. I'm not entirely sure how much the 'wrathful spirit' part of his eidolon-suit affects Mesem's choices, though, so that may not meet your needs.[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]Ru Brike
AC: 16 (Touch 14, Flatfooted 12)
HP: 19/20

Initiative: +4
Perception: +5 Sense Motive: +5
CMB: +1 CMD: 15 Fort: +2 Reflex: +7 Will: +1

Wakizashi: +5, 1d6
Wakizashi (TWF): +3/+3, 1d6/1d6
Nunchaku: +5, 1d6
Shuriken: +5, 1d2
Conditional Damage mods: +1d6 Sneak Attack (when denied Dex), +1 Dirty Fighter (flank)

Conditions: Tools dropped at Q34, Unconscious

In Hand: None

Consumables:
Alchemist's Fire: 0/3
Liquid Ice: 0/1
Shuriken: 9/10
[/sblock]

hemera

Explorer
"Sounds like Galandra has the cat situation in hand. I am pretty eager to explore the rest of this place, but I'm scared we would hurt our charge there. That said..." she trails off without finishing as she meanders around the room looking about here and there.

[sblock=OOC]
OOC, I'm up for exploring it, but IC there is no way she would risk harming the kitty. She's not quite that reckless. :p

Though this is a heck of a fun adventure, I have to add.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini stats]
Reianne Estril

AC: 15 (Touch 11, Flatfooted 14) -1 due to carrying Sunrod in offhand
HP:
15/16

Initiative:
+1
Perception
: -1 Sense Motive: -1
CMB:
+3/+5 (tripping) CMD: 14/16 (resisting tripping)
Fort: +1 Reflex: +4 Will: +2

Scorpion Whip:
+3, 1d4+2, 15' Reach, Trip, Disarm, Performance, Nonthreating
Masterwork Longsword:
+4, 19-20, 1d8+2
Morningstar: +3, 1d8+2
Dagger: +3, 19-20, 1d4+2
Thrown Dagger:
+2, 19-20, 1d4+2, 10'
Thrown Alchemist's Fire: +2 1d6 fire 10', Touch Attack, Splash, 1d6 fire on 2nd round.

Combat Feats
Arcane Strike
Combat Casting
Combat Expertise
Improved Trip

Bard Cantrips: Daze, Detect Magic, Drench, Jolt, Lullaby, Mending, Read Magic

1st Level Bard Spells (2/day): Charm Person, Ear-Piercing Scream, Sleep

(2 cast, Charm Person:Goblin Interrogation, Ear-Piercing Scream: Grimspiler)
Conditions:
None

Bardic Performance: 8 rounds per day
(4 rounds used, Inspire Courage: Grimspiller)

In Hand:
Masterwork Longsword, Sunrod

2 Daggers, 1 Alchemist Fire
[/sblock]

soulnova

Explorer
Galandra takes the silver cage, trying to calm the cat and reassuring her.

"Look, whatever we do, we have to stay here for the night, it's too late to be leaving and we are all tired... and blind... and Ru is asleep." she explains her point. "We could leave in the morning"

"Also, I would sleep better if we can set a blaze the corpses down stairs... and those too" she points at the skeletons on the wall.

Remove ads