• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Roaming Dead

jkason

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Back, and working my way through things to catch up. This'n was a long one, so it's taken awhile. If I understand correctly, Eanos has already acted this round, yes? Also, want to clarify a few resources things to make sure I understood what happened:

Two others swing and connect with a devestating flurry of blows against Lumoi'es, even with the intervention provided by Eanos to protect the party it is not enough to prevent the Eidolon from being banished back to the plane from which it came.

This sounds like Eanos used his second Determination for warning. Is that correct? Just wanting to get my mini-stats right.

Also, Eanos has Detect Magic (unlimited, since it's an orison) and Spellcraft, so I believe he can use that to attempt to identify the properties of the scroll using the 15 + spell level DC. Throw in a Guidance, as well. If you'll allow the minor retcon, I made the roll below:

Spellcraft with Guidance (1d20+5=17)

If not, no worries. Just figured it might be good to know what the scroll is / if anyone can use it. :)

Thanks everybody for being patient.[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]Eanos Setirav
Initiative: +6
AC: 17
HP: 23 Current: 23
CMB: +3 CMD: 16 Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +7

Conditions: none

In Hand: Compound Longbow.

Arrows: Cold Iron: 19/20
Blunt Silvered: 16/20
CLW Wand charges: 49/50 remaining

Judgement: 1/1 Remaining Determination: 1/2 remaining
Silver Tongued Haggler: 6/6 remaining
Spells: Orisons (DC 13): Brand, Create Water, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Light
1st (4/4 remaining)(DC 14): Divine Favor, Expeditious Retreat, Protection from Evil, Shield of Faith[/sblock]

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Unfortunately Eanos is unable to decipher exactly what the scroll does.

GM: DC 20 + Spell Level on scroll deciphering will do that >.<

Anyways yeah you pretty much assessed correctly.

I will try to get an official update done later today. I also have competing real life issues (school just started), as well as a few other games I am trying to keep up with both here and elsewhere on the Internet, one of which just ended and I am waiting for the wrap up information to be distributed. So please bear with me.

jbear

First Post
[MENTION=6680145]DalkonCledwin[/MENTION]
[sblock=Maui's movement clarification] Maui moves to M -1 not M-2 (sorry)

Path: Behind Arianna: L2 -> K1 -> L0 -> M -1

I'm not seeing how that generates an OAtk.
I'm pretty sure I could pass through Arianna's square as well, but Maui is being polite

[/sblock]

DalkonCledwin

First Post
The Party was able to bring down one of the Zombies, and one of the Zombies that was prone decides to stand back up, though it is out of range of any counter attacks. The Zombie that opts to remain prone attacks Maui from the ground in an attempt to knock him into the defensive, doing a potentially serious blow to Maui. The third Zombie moves closer to Fulgrim and attempts to attack him twice, but fails both times.

[sblock=Map and Combat Information]
2iu7z9i.jpg

Maui will be reduced to 1 Hit Point unless Eanos wishes to resolve another of his instantaneous effects to negate the attack roll, in which case I have to reroll the attack roll to determine if it really missed or not.

Arianna's HP = 17 / 17 base + 11 Temp
Fulgrim's HP = 41 / 41
Davian's HP = 8 / 8
Eanos's HP = 23 / 23
Maui's HP = 1 / 13 (unless Eanos uses his ability)
Taniwha's HP = 7 / 16
Ni's HP = 16 / 16
Lumoi'es' HP = banished

=======

Unidentified Zombie / Zombie-like creature = Destroyed
Unidentified Zombie 1 @ -N,1
Unidentified Zombie 2 @ -O,1
Unidentified Zombie 3 @ -N,0, mortally damaged
Unidentified Zombie 4 @ -N,1, Destroyed[/sblock]

Last edited:

jbear

First Post
ooc: I'd use that ability for the re-roll. The zombie has to hit AC 22 to hit Maui. It must have got pretty lucky to have managed to hit him from the ground. Interesting it stayed on the ground ... a very tactical zombie.

IronWolf

blank
Fulgrim continues to press his attack against the zombies making another swing against the nearest.

[sblock=OOC]
Fulgrim will 5' step or move to reach a zombie to attack if need be.

Power Attack -- 1d20+7=22
Damage -- 1d12+7=16
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Fulgrim Ironforge
Initiative: +3 (+5 when underground)
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 41 Current: 41
CMB: +6 CMD: 17 Fort: +7 Reflex: +3 Will: +3

Damage Reduction: 1/--

MW Greataxe +7 (1d12+4/20/x3)
Special: Power Attack for -1 to hit, +3 damage (to above)
Furious Focus Removes -1 to hit on power attack

Current Weapon in Hand: Great Axe

[sblock=Fulgrim, Raging]
AC: 15 (14 flat-footed, 9 Touch)
HP: 47 Current: 47
CMB: +8 CMD: 17 Fort: +9 Reflex: +1 Will: +3

Damage Reduction: 1/--
Rage: 6/14

MW Greataxe +9 (1d12+7/20/x3) and
Special: Power Attack for -1 to hit, +3 damage (to above)
Furious Focus Removes -1 to hit on power attack
[/sblock]

Treasure
1 potion of CLW

[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
ooc: I'd use that ability for the re-roll. The zombie has to hit AC 22 to hit Maui. It must have got pretty lucky to have managed to hit him from the ground. Interesting it stayed on the ground ... a very tactical zombie.

I'm a little confused. I had asked DC if he NPC's Eanos to use that ability while I was gone, which I thought he said yes to. That actually takes the uses / day down to 0. Eanos had two uses: he used one on an attack, and one to force a re-roll (I believe that was against Lu). I hadn't yet updated my mini-stats for that waiting DC's response (this is my first time back to the thread since I asked).

If I got that wrong, then by all means take the final use for Maui.

I'll post my regular round here in a minute, but wanted to throw that out there first.[/sblock]

DalkonCledwin

First Post
GM: Truth be told I had no idea how many uses that ability had. XD

Also to clarify, how exactly does Maui have an Armor Class of 22, according to his Character Sheet (which is where I am getting the information from for Maui as you haven't been posting a mini stats listing in each of your posts), Maui should have an Armor Class of 18.

IronWolf

blank
OOC:

Maui's AC still would have been 18, but the zombie would have had a -4 to its attack roll for attacking from a prone position. jbear might have just meant an effective AC of 22 against a normal attack roll.

Qik

First Post
OOC: If the zombie is attacking from prone, he takes a -4 to hit. I imagine that's where Maui's 22 AC comes from.

Edit: Ninja'd AGAIN by IronWolf! One of these days I'll be a step quicker! *shakes fist*

Remove ads