[LPF] Roaming Dead

DalkonCledwin

First Post
GM: To elaborate, the Zombie rolled a natural 18, it has a -4 to hit from a prone position, and gets a +5 to it's attack rolls with the particular mode of attack that it uses. So unless I am mistaken it still hit's Maui from a prone position in this instance?

IronWolf

blank
OOC: Yep. As Qik said, that is a hit.

The question is now whether jkason's character has any ability uses left that can force a re-roll.

IronWolf

blank
[sblock=OOC]
I feel like we're picking on DalkonCledwin a bit in this game. If I recall correctly DalkonCledwin is new to running PbP. We all know there are growing pains as you learn the ropes and nuances of PbP as a GM. Let's do what we can to keep this game fun for everyone and cut him a little slack.

To help him out, make sure to clearly state what you are doing in your OOC section. If you have a special ability or an "if, then" statement take the time to state it clearly. If Dalkon happens to miss something in the round posting, let it slide unless it has major bearing on the game. Constantly retconning stuff doesn't help avoid confusion from either the GM or player perspective.
[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Arianna drops her spear as she steps forward, going claw to claw with these evil creatures. She swings first at the prone wounded one, putting it out of its misery, then turns on the one focused on the dwarf. That claw also tears into dead flesh.

[sblock=actions]free drop spear, 5' step to M0, attack N0, if killed, Attack N1 with second claw[/sblock][sblock=mini-stats]Arianna Mermaid ~ Perception +3, Sense Motive +2, Stealth +1, Low Light Vision
Base HP 17/0, AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF, Init +2
Current HP: 10
, Current AC: 14
CMB +0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Reflex +2, Will +6 . . Move 15'
MW Long Spear +1, d8 with 10' reach
MW DW Spear Gun +3, d8
Dagger +0, d4 or thrown +2, d4
Active Enhancements: -
In hand: none

Consumables: 39 spear gun bolts, 20 cold iron bolts, 4 days rations,
. . . . . . . . . . 3 potions of Cure Light Wounds,
. . . . . . . . . . 1 potion of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon, 1 used
Loot chosen: MW Longspear (305 gp)
Carrying but unclaimed: MW chain shirt & MW agile half plate (encumbrance medium)

Summon Monster I: 7/day, 0 used
.Cantrips: unlimited Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Drench, Jolt
. Orisons: unlimited Stabilize, Guidance, Purify Food/Drink
1st Level: 2/day, 1 used Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon
1st Level: Memorized Bless, Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider(d)
Channel Positive Energy: 7/day, 2 used 1d6 healing
Interrupt Abilities: Move HP from Arianna (real) to Teq (temp) to keep above zero

Beast (Teq Oola) ~ Perception +11, Sense Motive +2, 60' Darkvision and Low Light Vision
Base HP 17/11, AC 15, 11 T, 14 FF, Init +1
Current HP: 17/11, Current AC: 19
CMB +4, CMD 15, Fort +3, Reflex +1, Will +6 . . Move 20'
Claw/Claw +4, d4+3
MW Longspear +5, d8+4 with 10' reach
Spare MW Longspear +5, d8+4 with 10' reach
MW Darkwood Spear Gun +3, d8
Dagger +4, d4+1 or thrown +2, d4+3
Jolt +2, d3, RTA spell
Active Enhancements: Mage Armor (0.9 hours)
In hand: Claw/Claw [/sblock]

Last edited:

Qik

First Post
[sblock=Rules Question]If I summon a creature into an area covered by Grease, does it have to make a Reflex save to avoid falling if it doesn't move?[/sblock]

DalkonCledwin

First Post
GM: I will say no, speaking of which, the one that moved to attack the dwarf, has fallen prone, completely forgot to roll for that when I posted the updates.

Fulgrim's counterattack manages to destroy the Zombie that had attacked him. And Arianna's attack also destroy's one of the Zombie's. Unfortunately the only remaining Zombie is out of range of Arianna & Teq's claws and thus she is unable to connect with it.

GM: The last remaining Zombie is the one at Position -O,1

Qik

First Post
Seeing that the group has things more or less in hand, Ni lobs a small acid orb at the remaining zombie. Unfortunately, the orb flies wildly, nearly singing off Fulgrim's beard before crashing into the wall to the zombie's left.

"Oops! Sorry, 'grim!"

[sblock=Actions/OOC]Figured I'd try to catch the zombie with the Grease if it moves; will likely dismiss it at the beginning of the next round.

Cast Acid Splash; attack includes -4 for soft cover.[/sblock][sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2
HP: 16/16
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +3
Perception: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 6/9
Spells:
- 0: Infinite
- 1: 1/3

Eidolon: Unsummoned
HP:-15/11
Eidolon AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12)
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

Natural Weapons:
- Bite:
+3, 1d6+2
- 2 Claws:
+3, 1d4+2[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Since Arianna only got one attack which would be a standard, she will draw the spare longspear as a move action so she threatens the last zombie where it stands. That way the dummy zombie will provoke when it moves through the difficult terrain grease.[/sblock]

Remove ads