[LPF] The Road to Tritower

Anastrace

First Post
Leira Olren

Leira continues to sleep fitfully on the ground.

[sblock=Fortitude Save, 5. Good night world]
Fortitude Save vs Poison: 1D20+3 = [2]+3 = 5
[/sblock]

[sblock=Leira Olren Mini Stats]
Leira Olren
AC:19 (16 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 8/11
CMB: +5 CMD: 18

Fort: +3 Reflex: +3 Will: +1
Perception: +1 Sense Motive: +1
Initiative: +5

Dragon Style: While using this style, you gain a +2 bonus on saving throws against sleep effects, paralysis effects, and stunning effects. You ignore difficult terrain when you charge, run, or withdraw. You can also charge through squares that contain allies. Further, you can add 1-1/2 times your Strength bonus on the damage roll for your first unarmed strike on a given round.

Current Weapon in Hand: Unarmed Strike (Considered Armed)
Current Weapon for Attacks of Opportunity: Unarmed Strike (Considered Armed)
Current Conditions in Effect:
Temporary items in possession:
Items not currently in possession:
Items depleted: none

[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
The poison continues to prove itself effective as Anna, Francis and Leira continue their drug induced slumber. Karra tries vainly to shake the priestess awake, but the drug's hold is too powerful. It rapidly becomes apparent that it may look as if they are sleeping, but barring any external action, the reality is worse. However, hope remains as it is obvious Anna is clearly still living.

To the southeast, the figure on the ground begins moving--slowly and with much labor. An attempt is made to stand, but fails, resulting in crumpling back to the ground.

epicbob

Explorer
Brandon the Swift

Not able to find any hints at the moment, Brandon turns his attention to the waking figure. As he walks closer, he declares : "I hope you are not planning on going anywhere at the moment. We have *very* important questions to ask of you. Your staying *still* will be quite appreciated."

With those last words, he throws a glare that promises ill consequences.

[sblock=Intimidation roll]Intimidation roll vs prone figure: 1D20+4 = [13]+4 = 17
[/sblock]

Lindeloef

First Post
Seeing Brandon handling the situation with the creature perfectly fine, Karra tries to awaken the others that were hired to protect Anna.

Aura

Explorer
Brandon approaches the downed figure and begins to notice details. It's a young woman, elven stock, with skin as black as the night itself. A rapier lays at her feet, and a very small crossbow hangs from her belt. When he makes his demands, she lifts her head in a sluggish way and looks up at him, white eyes struggling to stay open. With one arm she attempts to sit up and the other hand she clasps her side, blood is leaking out from under her leather curiass. She seems startled by the boisterous man and bolts, although she doesn't make it very far. Within five steps, she collapses again.

Meanwhile, Karra is having little to no luck with any of her comrades. It seems they are as bad off as Anna. It would take some sort of intervention to rouse either of them--shaking and talking loudly does not seem to do it.

[sblock=Stuff]The elf made it about 2 squares closer to the forest before collapsing again.

The two most obvious things that would shorten how long your friends remain asleep are magic and alchemical remedies.[/sblock]

Lindeloef

First Post
"This leads to nothing..." Karra says disappointed. She then walks over to Anzaldo. "I am sorry Anzaldo, but it seems our companion's sleep is very heavy. I cannot wake them up. So instead of the professional help of Anna, I have to give you first aid. I am sorry that I didn't tend to your wound in the get go." Karra apologizes and tries her hand at taking care of Anzaldo's wound.

[sblock="heal check"]
had to use invisible castle as coyote didn't work for me.

1d20+1=15
[/sblock]

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[sblock=Mini Stats]Francis John, III
HP: 7/7
AC: 18 FF:14 T:15
CMB: 0 CMD: 13
Fort: -1 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Perception: +7 Initiative: +3
Bluff: +13
Armed: Light Crossbow +4 1d6
Adaptable Luck: 1/3[/sblock]
A small spider crawls into the mess of hair on the halfling's head, and quickly determines the bushy locks are not suitable for a new home.

Anastrace

First Post
Leira Olren

With a start Leira realizes she is awake, but the world looks different. A virtual plane of darkness in all directions. She starts walking in one direction, but can't tell if she is making progress. Frustrated she tries another direction, but still can't tell. Annoyed, she sits back down and closes her eyes to think.

In the waking world, Leira lies motionless in the dirt in an undignified pose where she fell.

[sblock=Leira Olren Mini Stats]

Leira Olren
AC:19 (16 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 8/11
CMB: +5 CMD: 18

Fort: +3 Reflex: +3 Will: +1
Perception: +1 Sense Motive: +1
Initiative: +5

Dragon Style: While using this style, you gain a +2 bonus on saving throws against sleep effects, paralysis effects, and stunning effects. You ignore difficult terrain when you charge, run, or withdraw. You can also charge through squares that contain allies. Further, you can add 1-1/2 times your Strength bonus on the damage roll for your first unarmed strike on a given round.

Current Weapon in Hand: Unarmed Strike (Considered Armed)
Current Weapon for Attacks of Opportunity: Unarmed Strike (Considered Armed)
Current Conditions in Effect:
Temporary items in possession:
Items not currently in possession:
Items depleted: none
[/sblock]

Remove ads