[LPF] The Road to Tritower

epicbob

Explorer
Brandon the Swift

Before the Elven woman can even try to get up again, Brandon casts another spell of Grease at the floor where she lays. As he moves closer, he says :

"Now, as I was saying. Who stole from us and where are they going?"

[sblock=Brandon Mini Stats]Brandon
AC: 12 (10 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 12/12
CMB: -2
CMD: 10

Fort: +2 +1
Reflex: +2 +1
Will: +3 +1

Perception: +1
Sense Motive: +6

Initiative: +8

Level 1 spells remaining: 2/4
Elemental rays remaining: 7/7

Current Weapon in Hand: Dagger
Current Conditions in Effect:
-Anna's spell (+1 to saving throws)
Temporary items in possession: none
Items not currently in possession: none
Items depleted: none[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
[section]
Anzaldo

The old man seems appreciative of Karra's tending his shoulder, although it doesn't prevent him from flinching and letting out a small yelp in pain as Karra goes through the rigors of cleaning the wound. "Itta be a'right, lassie. I saw you was busy wit te fight. Ow… smarts…" Thanks to the starlight and Karra's elven ancestors, she can easily see well enough to provide sufficient first aid.[/section]

Meanwhile, Brandon is not having as much success. Despite his demands, the dark elf remains on the ground, not moving or otherwise responding to him. He notices her grip on her side, covering the combat wound, has since relaxed.

Lindeloef

First Post
"So you are patched up. Sit by the others and keep an eye out for them, please?" Karra addresses Anzaldo after finishing the bandage.

She then walks over to Brandon to help him with the foe. "I tended to everyone as best as I could. Hmm.... Any information you got out of the Drow?" She asks.

epicbob

Explorer
Brandon the Swift

"Sadly, no." Brandon responds as he shakes his head. "Either she's staying tight-lipped to protect someone or she doesn't understand a word I've said..."

Brandon studies the elf's expression intently, looking for some sort of hint as to her perception of the situation.

[sblock=Sense Motive]Sense Motive vs. dark Elf: 1D20+6 = [13]+6 = 19
[/sblock][sblock=Brandon Mini Stats]Brandon
AC: 12 (10 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 12/12
CMB: -2
CMD: 10

Fort: +2 +1
Reflex: +2 +1
Will: +3 +1

Perception: +1
Sense Motive: +6

Initiative: +8

Level 1 spells remaining: 2/4
Elemental rays remaining: 7/7

Current Weapon in Hand: Dagger
Current Conditions in Effect:
-Anna's spell (+1 to saving throws)
-Light spell
Temporary items in possession: none
Items not currently in possession: none
Items depleted: none[/sblock]

Lindeloef

First Post
"Let me give it a try." Karra says turning to the drow and ask her in the elven tongue "Tell me, what were you and the others after? Or are you just petty thieves?"

[sblock="ooc"]I use italics to symbolize Elvish.[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Upon closer inspection, Brandon and Karra both come to the same conclusion--the elf is unconscious and, with her hand having fallen away from her wound, presently bleeding to death. Already she has started to stain the ground where she has fallen.

Anzaldo watches on from the campfire, seemingly content for the moment.

[sblock=ooc]Remember, although there is good starlight, Brandon doesn't see as well as he does during the day. (The description I gave was written to reflect less-than-optimum conditions for him.) However, when he began to examine her more closely, the drow's situation became apparent.[/sblock]

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[sblock=Mini Stats]Francis John, III
HP: 7/7
AC: 18 FF:14 T:15
CMB: 0 CMD: 13
Fort: -1 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Perception: +7 Initiative: +3
Bluff: +13
Armed: Light Crossbow +4 1d6
Adaptable Luck: 1/3[/sblock]
Francis continues to dream, this time about Anzaldo and his two mules. Only this time Francis is the mule driver, furisouly whipping and verbally berating his two Anzaldos.

Aura

Explorer
Anzaldo
The old man listens to Karra and Brandon's exchange before speaking up, "If tat's te case ten let's worry fer our own… I seen te priestess stocking her supply from te stolen stuff…" Anzaldo pauses, thinking before continuing, "Mebbe sometin in ter help te sleeping folks." With his good arm, he gestures to the priestess' bag, laying close to her on the ground.

Remove ads