[LPF] Uncertain Whereabouts

jbear

First Post
Relic blinks a few times before realising his weak eyesight had failed him and the thumping headache and mind wrenching pain in his ribs weren't helping his concentration. Cursing in a mix of pain and frustration he calls forth the power of his eagle marked pewter ring. Sand rains down upon the hooded man once again. Before Relic can see whether his spell has worked or nothe hobbles back towards the door far from harms way.

[sblock=Actions] Relic uses his Bonded Item to cast Sleep on the hooded figure and then moves back to D-1. He uses Sleep so it only catches the man in the area and noone else. [/sblock]

OOC: ? I must have totally misread the last page last night. I had understood that Daylily had killed the hooded man. If I had of realised that it was the zombie that was killed and the hooded man a threat, Relic would have cast Sleep on him again ... oh well. That will teach me for going online so late at night when i'm tired.

[sblock=Relic] Lvl 2 Human Wizard
HP: 3/17
AC: 16 Touch 12 FlatFooted 14
Fort: +1 Ref: +2 Will: +4
Spells: lvl 0: Ray of Frost, Detect Magic, Daze, Light
Lvl 1: Mage Armour: USED; Shocking Grasp: USED; Sleep: USED; Colour Spray
Bonded Ring: BEING USED
Lightning Flash 6/7 uses left today
Wand of Sleep: (50) charges
Consumables: 3/5 CLW Potions
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Songdragon

Explorer
The halfling takes up one of the stored potions and gulps it down.

[sblock=Saranna Surefoot's Actions & Stats]Move Action:draw potion
Standard Action:drink potion 1d8+1=5 hps healed
Swift Action:
Free Action:
Miscellaneous Actions:

Saranna Surefoot (Songdragon)
Hallfing Rogue 1
Initiative: +3 Perception: +9
Conditions: n/a
AC: 17 (14 touch; 14 flat-footed)
HP: 6 of 14
CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +1 Ref: +7 Will: +3
In Hand: rapier (+6, 1d4, 18/x2) & shield[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
Reaching through the pain, Relic once again calls upon his spell in an attempt to reign the man in for good. As the sand pours down on the man's head, Relic thinks he sees it droop for a moment, but the man remains standing, taunting, "You'll have to do better than that!"[sblock=OOC]I even wanted to include the roll, because I was so incredulous that the man made the will save twice. The dice gods move in mysterious ways.

1d20+4=23[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
"You should have taken the nap. You're in the dark already, may as well enjoy it." Thuvian comments dryly as he once more restrengthens the shadows wrapped about the man.

[sblock=action]Use Binding Darkness[/sblock]

[sblock=Thuvian's mini stats]
Thuvian Darklight
Initiative: +3
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 12 Current: 2
CMB: +1 CMD: 14 Fort: +1 Reflex: +3 Will: +4(6 vs illusions)

Current Weapon: Light Crossbow (+4/1d8)
Notable Effects: Mage Amor

Binding Darkness, +4 ranged touch attack, 6/day, 2 left
Darkness 1/day
Spells Remaining
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation
1st Level: Shield[/sblock]

Last edited:

Systole

First Post
Daylily charges at the remaining skeleton, panting heavily, but grinning like the crazed madman he is.

"You is run outs of onions, green nobody! I coming for you nextly!"

[sblock=ooc]Since sunshadow just got his entangle on, Daylily will charge on the last of the skellies. He is out of rage points by my math, and will be into lingering rage from the barbarian chew next round. I'll have a Knockdown blow ready to nuke him, too, so melee might want to hold actions until he's (hopefully) prone.[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 15/26
CMB: +6 CMD: 18
Fort: +4 Reflex: +2 Will: +0

-Raging-
AC: 14 (14 flat-footed, 10 touch)
HP: 19/30
CMB: +8 CMD: 20
Fort: +6 Reflex: +2 Will: +2

Perception: +7
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Earthbreaker
Current Conditions in Effect: Rage, lingering rage, charge -2 AC
Rage Remaining: 0[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
As Daylily charges at, and then through, the skeleton, leaving a shower of bones in his wake, the hooded man, continuing to be ensnared by Thuvian's shadows, gives one last ineffectual swipe of his dagger before crying out in a desperate, strangled voice, "Issolatha, help me!" From the look of things, it seems as though his deity is nowhere to be found.

OOC: Fire away, boys and girls.

Bonus points to Thuvian for getting the line of the fight.

Systole

First Post
Daylily steps to the green-clad man, his hammer raised high overhead. As the man attempts to dodge the blow, Daylily kicks him unceremoniously in the kneecap, sending the man to the floor. The barbarian sags, the rage finally leaving his body.

"Is too bads for you you maked me tire,"
he pants with a wicked grin on his face. He waves his hammer weakly. "Now ... you are to die slow."

[sblock=ooc]Knockdown. 6 points and prone if Daylily beats the CMD[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 15/26
CMB: +6 CMD: 18
Fort: +4 Reflex: +2 Will: +0

-Raging-
AC: 14 (14 flat-footed, 10 touch)
HP: 19/30
CMB: +8 CMD: 20
Fort: +6 Reflex: +2 Will: +2

Perception: +7
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Earthbreaker
Current Conditions in Effect: Fatigued
Rage Remaining: 0[/sblock]

Last edited:

Qik

First Post
Shadows still flickering about his body, the hooded man falls to the floor, screaming in pain, perhaps excessively.

OOC: He's at 2/12 HP, just FYI.

sunshadow21

Explorer
"Leave something for our gnomish friend to question." Thuvian reminds the crazy barbarian as he moves down the hall out of sight of the hooded figure and casts ghost sound, emulating the sound of further aid coming from the church above.

[sblock=actions]move 30 feet down hallway toward the earlier room. Cast ghost sound (DC 15), sound of 5 additional bodies moving toward the scene of the fight.[/sblock]

[sblock=Thuvian's mini stats]
Thuvian Darklight
Initiative: +3
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 12 Current: 2
CMB: +1 CMD: 14 Fort: +1 Reflex: +3 Will: +4(6 vs illusions)

Current Weapon: Light Crossbow (+4/1d8)
Notable Effects: Mage Amor

Binding Darkness, +4 ranged touch attack, 6/day, 2 left
Darkness 1/day
Spells Remaining
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation
1st Level: Shield[/sblock]

Remove ads