• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

M&M 3e: Young Justice!

cassius335

First Post
but I have to say your character has WAY too much facial hair for comfort in a teen game. ;)

Only pic he could find, perhaps. I've been through two Hero Generator's trying to do Solaris justice and neither of the resulting pics are quite right.

---

Meanwhile, in case it's not already obvious, I've been assuming Solaris doesn't know any secret ID's among the rest of the group (hence my continually refferring to Steph as Batgirl). He might know Supes is Clark Kent, but I'm not swearing to that.

Yah, I'm assuming we all sort of just know each other's superhero identities and thats it... opens the potential for "Hi, my real name is ____" moments when we go celebrate at the mall or something.

Last edited:

Thejoshie

First Post
Meanwhile, in case it's not already obvious, I've been assuming Solaris doesn't know any secret ID's among the rest of the group (hence my continually refferring to Steph as Batgirl). He might know Supes is Clark Kent, but I'm not swearing to that.

Well, knowing how much Batman keeps things close to his chest (Even now, I think only Wonder Woman and Superman knows his Identity), I'm quite sure that he engrained in Steph's head to NOT tell anyone who she is.

Whether or not she sticks to that, we'll see.

I'm enjoying this so far. On the outside, she's as cold and calulating as Bats... but on the inside?

She's as cold and calculating as someone who was HIT by a bat. Seriously, the main transportation vehicle of the Justice League is about to be flown by a 16 year old. I laugh just picturing it.

I just imagined a 16 year old getting knocked out cold by a calculator wielding a baseball bat and stuck in the driver's seat of a moving car. Fascinating.

...what? Its fascinating, isn't it?

cassius335

First Post
Yah, I'm assuming we all sort of just know each other's superhero identities and thats it... opens the potential for "Hi, my real name is ____" moments when we go celebrate at the mall or something.

Though Simon blew that partly by having his cowl down earlier, so his face, at least, is known to the other YJ'ers.

hero4hire

Explorer

Like his mentor; Zatara has a very public identity. But I will try to keep to hero handles while posting IC.

Though Simon blew that partly by having his cowl down earlier, so his face, at least, is known to the other YJ'ers.

That actually reminds me of this last Halloween; I was dressed as Wonder Woman and my boyfriend was supposed to meet me at my friend's house for a party. He shows up in his costume... except he forgot the cowl at home. :eek:

Talk about absent minded.

hero4hire

Explorer
A quick search found the exterior anyway....and a LOT of toy pics.
JAVELIN7.jpg

fireinthedust

Explorer
Good point.

VV: Okay, but on one condition: you modify your character to be conceptually young enough to be in Young Justice. Like, Data from Goonies, or Short Round from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, that young (or ever so slightly older, like everyone else). Maybe he's a reincarnated guy from long ago, but he's still merely a teenager. Also, Deadman has something to do with a shaolin monastery, as does Green Arrow's son (who wouldn't be around for this adventure; he'd be a great option for the game, btw); good tie-in for the series.

Remove ads