• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

M&M 3e: Young Justice!

hero4hire

Explorer
This may be an unnecessary precaution but...

If at any point if role-playing Zatara as a spoiled brat becomes a problem for anyone OOC (including the GM) please let me know and I will either tone down his "tude" or step aside and let one of the other fine submissions take his spot on the team.

I am in a game on ATT where someone is playing a jerk and there was drama out of game because of it. While I think the "jerk with a heart of gold" (like Rodney on SG: Atlantis) is a fun character to play I would rather not have that stuff happen.

cassius335

First Post

Cool. Might be a fun fight to play... of course, this is just me plotting for later.

This may be an unnecessary precaution but...

If at any point if role-playing Zatara as a spoiled brat becomes a problem for anyone OOC (including the GM) please let me know and I will either tone down his "tude" or step aside and let one of the other fine submissions take his spot on the team.

I am in a game on ATT where someone is playing a jerk and there was drama out of game because of it. While I think the "jerk with a heart of gold" (like Rodney on SG: Atlantis) is a fun character to play I would rather not have that stuff happen.

The current Titans team has Damien Wayne on it, so...

cassius335

First Post
Meanwhile, you know what would have been absolutely perfect for this game, if only I'd thought of it sooner (and it actually existed in 3E)?

Cool.

fireinthedust

Explorer
H4H: don't sweat it. If you're being awful, I'll let you know. Just make sure you don't offend the board profanity/obscenity/offensiveness rules and we'll be off to a good start. Pick your battles, right?

VV: Yeah, what happened? I posted the start, I thought you'd just jump right in. If you can hang on for the next scene, we'll know two things: 1) how I can add you in, and 2) how many of the current posters are serious.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I can hang on. Just send me a PM and I'll be there. I'm finishing the last preparatives for my trip to Canada, hence my life is hectic, at least until the 15th of January.

hero4hire

Explorer
BlkArkon aka Entity hasn't been heard from since his initial post? He also only has 3 posts total on the board? So if I was a betting man I would say he was just passing through.

Always enjoy playing with Voda Vosa but I have to say your character has WAY too much facial hair for comfort in a teen game. ;)

Remove ads