• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

M&M: Freedom City Issue 2

bkmanis

First Post
Initiatives:
Une 28
Strange man 18
Hell 17
Gang Members 13

Une kicks the gang member as she flips over him, easily hitting him, he drops to the ground unconscious. Une continues to summersault through the air to land on the nearby car that some of the gang members have already entered. Smashing into the hood of the car she disables it.

The stranger removes himself from the wreckage of the car and swings at a nearby gang member but misses him.

Hell moves closer to the gang members and unleashes an explosive blast centered on himself knocking 4 gang members unconscious.

The remaining gang members exit the disabled cars and fire wildly at Une, Hell and the stranger. Only one shot hits its target and that is the stranger, but the bullet bounces off him and it appears as if he didn't even feel it.

Alice transports the rest of the team some 50' from the combat area.

OOC: Due to disorientation the rest of the team will not be able to act this round. There are 7 gang members still conscious.

New Initiatives:
Velocity 28
Une 28
Leech 28
Cosmo 21
Strange man 18
Hell 17
Gang Members 13
Geomancer 6

Aenion

First Post
Une jumps off of the hood of the car after the gang members, delivering a swift kick to one's leg using her momentum to deliver a perfectly executed roundhouse to another thug's jaw.

ooc: 5' step, 2 attacks with rapid strike at +6 to hit, +12 stun each

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Cosmo, when he can act, will move closer to the conflict and attempt to Dazzle one of the attackers (the gang members).

bkmanis

First Post
New Initiatives:
Velocity 28
Une 28
Leech 28
Cosmo 21
Strange man 18
Hell 17
Gang Members 13
Geomancer 6

Velocity, after overcoming the disorientation of the teleportation, looks around and assesses the situation.

Une jumps from the hood of the car and lands next to a gang member. She kicks him knocking him into the neighbors yard. (OOC: there isn't another gang member close enough for the second attack.)

Leech moves 30' towards the fight also assessing the situation.

Cosmo flies 50' towards the combat and fires a burst of light at one of the gang members who covers his face and staggers around.

The strange man notices the new arrivals and takes a defensive stance.

Hell fires a blast at one of the gang members, hitting him and knocking him to the ground.

The remaining gang members scatter and run away as fast as they can.

Geomancer moves forward towards the fight.

OOC: Although several people did not post I wanted to keep this game going, so I assigned actions for them. I don't want the game to slow down too much.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Geomancer ignores the strange man and the fleeing gang members in favor of moving toward the nearest unconscious person to assess condition and render necessary medical aid.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
"Well Une . . . Hell, who is this over here," Cosmo asked referring the the dark stranger. "It appeared that he was fighting the gang members, but you have been here longer."

Cosmo flew over to the dazzled gang member and attempted to restrain him (zip ties, or whatever's handy) in order to question him later.

Last edited:

Aenion

First Post
Keia said:
"Well Aenion . . . Hell, who is this over here," Cosmo asked referring the the dark stranger. "It appeared that he was fighting the gang members, but you have been here longer."

Cosmo flew over to the dazzled gang member and attempted to restrain him (zip ties, or whatever's handy) in order to question him later.

When she's sure the gang members are no longer a threat, Une replies, "I have no idea. Apparently the gangers were after him when we arrived here. Maybe someone should track them or something, maybe they've got some kind of base."

OOC: Keia my character's name is Une ;)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Aenion said:
"I have no idea. Apparently the gangers were after him when we arrived here. Maybe someone should track them or something, maybe they've got some kind of base."

"I see . . . ," Cosmo said then turned to the stranger, "So, stranger, my name is Cosmo. Care to enlighten us on what's happening here?"

OOC: My bad . . . that's what I get for punching out a reply too quickly. It's been editted . . . Keia

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads