• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[M&M2E] Ultimate Thunderbolts - OOC (Recruiting!)

Dayspire

Explorer
Oh, absolutely. I can see it. I just wish I was an artist, so that I could draw it out! :)

What about some type of design? Or emblem?

Corvus Coronoides

First Post
Dayspire said:
Ah, that's easy. Just highlight your text, and then just above where you type your message, you should see three drop down buttons - font, size, and color. Use those (while highlighting the part you want to change).

Oh yeah, and welcome! I'm glad to have you. I hope your first experience here is good!

I found the option for advanced editing, so my original post is all pretty now - but I still havent worked out how to do the hidden "Spoilers" boxes yet ... can anybody help ?

Thanks.

Samuel will probably go with a costume once Clark's offer and what it entails is explained...

-Chris

Last edited:

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Dayspire said:
Oh, absolutely. I can see it. I just wish I was an artist, so that I could draw it out! :)
What about some type of design? Or emblem?

At my old job I would have had time to tinker with a quick sketch to at least get the idea across. Those days are so gone!

A logo would be cool but there is nothing that really jumps out at me.

Dayspire

Explorer
Corvus Coronoides said:
I found the option for advanced editing, so my original post is all pretty now - but I still havent worked out how to do the hidden "Spoilers" boxes yet ... can anybody help ?

Thanks.

Samuel will probably go with a costume once Clark's offer and what it entails is explained...

-Chris
To do a spoiler block, put sblock in brackets, and /sblock (also in brackets) to end it.

I thought that your 'costume' was that you were somewhat plant-like. As in here: http://www.geocities.com/newwarriorshq/covers/avgtbolts5.jpg

Then there's the pre-transformation Blackheath here (the cuffs were later removed): http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/GoldenHeroes/Html/Bizzaro2.asp?UniqueId=40

Hey lissalambe - check this out: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Portal/5275/nuklo.html
Did you know that Nuklo was a member of a group called the "Penance Council" - which was in opposition to the Thunderbolts at one time? Cool picture there, too.

lissilambe

First Post
I did know, actually, but thanks for the link. Yeah, the Penance Council is the ruling body of the V Battalion, and organization of legacy heroes from Marvel's WWII, such as Destroyer, Flaming (?) Skull, and the like. They let Nuklo on in respect to his parents, Whizzer once having been a member supposedly. They were kind of a hardline JSA (without the cool, in my opinion).

The picture's okay. In my mind, Robert is actually not so overwhelming gold, but a duller gold color. I know of a good example, but it's fairly obscure, so I think I'll skip it for now.

Take care
Don

hero4hire

Explorer
Hey there! I know you guys are full up...But I was wondering if I could be considered as an alternate?

I havent been to the boards in several months but I am very excited to try to get into a MnM game somehow. (and restart my old one!)

I'll more than understand a "No" but I figured it cant hurt to try! :D

Dayspire

Explorer
Absolutely, Hero4Hire. Consider yourself the first alternate.

And thank you to the players for their patience - this past week has been a wee bit difficult. Now we can get to some (what I hope to be) cool scenes. :)

Edit: Holy heck. I just realized I haven't posted Whirlwind or the Prof to the Rogues thread. I will correct that tonight!

Remove ads