[M&M3e] Recruiting for solo game (Will accept 1-3 PCs)

Thejoshie

First Post
As the topic stated, looking to recruit for Solo game. Street level (PL8).

I'll leave this open for a week (unless you ask for longer), the close down to decide.

What I'm looking for:

-As stated, PL7 (As of now, I extended to include up to three pl7 PC's

-Three complications: Motivation and two flaws

-The character must be vulnerable to street level dangers.

-(optional) The Character should be balanced. Nothing against specializing, though.

-If you have contacts, then you need to describe them so that I can use them.

-be aware that I'm going to use background (unseen) rolls for Investigation, Perception, and Social checks. Combat Rolls, however, are fair game.

-Grim and gritty. In fact, I'm considering doing this during the Moore administration (Vigilantees are outlawed).

-Background is open. But the PC must be human (any gender is fine).

-This will be a crime-buster type thing. Crime Czar vs. Crime Fighter type thing (Crime Czar doing something to your family can make a pretty good Motivation).

Any questions?

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Some info about the style of game you want would be good. Is it grim 'n' gritty Iron Age? More four colorish? Not comic-inspired at all? What kind of backgrounds would be appropriate (or inappropriate)? What kind of story do you have in mind?

Walking Dad

First Post
Hi, you should change the title of the thread (you can do this by editing the first post. Just hit advanced editing.

And I'm interested, but already got in a MM3 game, so I would step aside here for anyone not so lucky.

Shayuri

First Post
It is. The book form is packaged with the DC Universe setting, so it doesn't LOOK like M&M 3...but it is. Not sure about PDF.

Remove ads