[M&M3e] Recruiting for solo game (Will accept 1-3 PCs)

hero4hire

Explorer
I still need to work on the complications.

Can someone with the 3rd ed stuff help me get this character converted?

Straight up conversion. Will and Fort Defense are limited to PL 7, Emotion Control is represented as an Affliction modeled Mind Control limited to Fear Actions. (though there are other cool affects I can see with a Fear based affliction.) There is no Rage in 3e and you are at Pl Caps with your Strike so adding more str w/ a flaw is out. So you have 2pp free.

NEMESIS PL7

STRENGTH 2
STAMINA 4
AGILITY 2
DEXTERITY 2
FIGHTING 7
INTELLECT 2
AWARENESS 2
PRESENCE 0

ADVANTAGES
All-out Attack, Benefit (Legally Dead), Close Attack 2, Defensive Roll 3, Fearless, Great Endurance, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Takedown 2

POWERS
FEAR: Perception Area Affliction 6 (Entranced, Compelled, Controlled; Resisted by Will; Limited-Fear Actions Only) 6pp
UNWAVERING: Immunity (Aging, Disease, Poison, all Environmental Conditions, Need for Sleep, Starvation/Thirst, and Suffocation) 12pp
VENGEANCE: Strength-Based Damage 3; 3pp

SKILLS
Expertise-Medical Doctor 8 (+10), Insight 8 (+10), Intimidation 4 (+4), Treatment 8 (+10)

OFFENSE
Initiative +6
Strike +9 Close, Damage 5

DEFENSE
Dodge 7
Parry 7
Fortitude 7
Will 7
Toughness 7/4*
*Without Defensive Roll bonus

POWER POINTS
Abilities 42 Skills 14 Powers 21 Defenses 14 Advantages 13 TOTAL 103

COMPLICATIONS

hero4hire

Explorer
Libra
LibraloRes.jpg

Synopsis
When Assistant District Attorney Bil Arlington's family was gunned down by criminals the former olympic athlete dons the identity of Libra to tip the scales of justice back.

LIBRA PL7

STRENGTH 4
STAMINA 4
AGILITY 4
DEXTERITY 1
FIGHTING 4
INTELLECT 2
AWARENESS 2
PRESENCE 0

ADVANTAGES
Agile Feint, Close Attack 4, Contacts, Equipment 3, Fearless, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Defense, Improved Initiative, Interpose, Move-by Action, Power Attack, Redirect, Set-up, Takedown 2, Uncanny Dodge, Well Informed

POWERS
FREE-RUNNING: Leaping 1, Speed 1; 2pp

EQUIPMENT
Body Armor (Toughness +3) 3ep
Camo Clothing-Urban (+5 equipment bonus on Stealth checks) 1ep
Cellphone (Smartphone) 2ep
Handcuffs (Toughness 9, DC 20 to escape) 1ep
Shield (+3 Active Defenses, +2 Strength Based Damage) 8ep

SKILLS
Acrobatics 6 (+10), Athletics 6 (+10), Close Combat-Unarmed 2 (+6), Expertise-District Attorney 8 (+10), Insight 8 (+10), Investigation 8 (+10), Perception 8 (+10), Persuasion 10 (+10), Stealth 6 (+10)

OFFENSE
Initiative +8
Shield Bash +8 Close, Damage 6
Unarmed +9 Close, Damage 4

DEFENSE
Dodge 7/4*
Parry 7/4*
Fortitude 4
Will 10
Toughness 7/4*
*Without Equipment bonus

POWER POINTS
Abilities 42 Skills 33 Advantages 22 Powers 2 Defenses 8 TOTAL 105

COMPLICATIONS
IDENTITY: Maintains the alternate identity of Asst DA Bil Arlington
MOTIVATION: Seeks Justice
RELATIONSHIP: His In-Laws are constantly checking up on him to see how he is coping.

NOTE:
Contacts: Co-workers at the DA's office as well as Criminal Informants and connections with Campaign City's PD.

Walking Dad

First Post
Speed

46812d1294672473-m-m3e-recruiting-solo-game-will-accept-1-3-pcs-speed-1.png

When his son's life ended with a drug overdose, Edward Clayton's normal life ended, too. Accused by his wife that his neglect of his son and his family in general because of his job a mercenary caused the tragedy, 'Fast' Eddie succumbed to the bottle and later to other drugs.
Becoming a homeless in the seediest part of his home city, he was 'recruited' for a 'super soldier drug' test.
Seemingly dying he was quickly disposed, but the drug somehow reacted with the other ones in his body, causing a metahuman mutation and giving him super-speed powers and a immunity to poisons (including) drugs. Forced to live his life with a clear head again, he discovered that the man who was responsible for this experiment was also the boss off his sons dealers. Now he seeks revenge in the streets. Revenge on the Crime Czar.

SPEED PL7

STRENGTH 2
STAMINA 3
AGILITY 4
DEXTERITY 4
FIGHTING 8
INTELLECT 0
AWARENESS 1
PRESENCE 1

ADVANTAGES
Equipment 4, Instant Up, Move By Action, Power attack, Ranged Combat 2

POWERS
Poison Immunity: Immunity Poison; 1pp
SUPER-SPEED: Improved Initiative 1, Quickness 4, Speed 9; 15pp
AP- Blurring Motion: Visual concealment 8; 1pp
Run On Water: Movement 1 (Water Walking), Limited to While Moving ; 1pp
Run Up Walls: Movement 2 (Wall-crawling 2), Limited to While Moving ; 2pp

EQUIPMENT
Body Armor (Toughness +3) 3ep
Sword (Damage 3, slashing) 4ep
Submachine Gun (Ranged Multiattack Damage 4) 12ep
Stun Ammo 1ep

SKILLS
Acrobatics 4 (+8), Athletics 4 (+6), Close Combat-Sword 3 (+11), Insight 8 (+10), Intimidate 4 (+5), Perception 7 (+8), Ranged Combat (Submachine Gun) 4 (+10), Stealth 4 (+8)

OFFENSE
Initiative +8
Shield Bash +8 Close, Damage 6
Unarmed +9 Close, Damage 4

DEFENSE
Dodge 8
Parry 8
Fortitude 7
Will 7
Toughness 6/3*
*Without Equipment bonus

POWER POINTS
Abilities 46 Skills 19 Advantages 7 Powers 19 Defenses 14 TOTAL 105

COMPLICATIONS
POWERLOSS: Not taking ‘Speed’ once a week
MOTIVATION: Make the city clean / avenge his son

NOTE:
Contacts: Street people: Homeless, drug addicts, low-level dealers.

(Thanks to H4H for the formatting)

Attachments

• Speed 1.PNG
    Speed 1.PNG
    20 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

Thejoshie

First Post
All right, we have three.

Here's how this will roll:

On Sundays, I'll post a GM post. Every Sunday there after, I'll continue to do so. While you're free to rp, ATTEMPTED CHECKS WILL HAVE A DEADLINE OF TUESDAY AFTER THE SUNDAY I POST.

That means, outside special circumstances, that you're required to at least post once a week, and that you're allowed no more then one check per week (again, there will be exceptions. We'll deal with them when we encounter them).

Combat will be dealt in the pacing of 5 rounds per turn (a week real life time). While in combat, I require the general strategy your character will go for, then I'll run combat behind the scenes, leading to the GM post that reveals what happened.

Pacing will be slow, I admit, but I do this both for structure and to avoid PbP burnout that kills internet campaigns.

Any questions?

Walking Dad

First Post
Sounds good.

May I make one last change on the character sheet?

Presence 0

Immunity: Sleep, disease (Part of poison immunity, now called CHANGED METABOLISM)

Will you post a link to the IC thread here?

Insight

Adventurer
It's been 10 days since anyone posted in this thread, so I'm going to assume that this idea has gone to the scrap heap. In any event, I am officially dropping out to pursue other opportunities.

Good luck to you guys if you ever get this going!

Walking Dad

First Post
Thejoshie posted 20th January 2011, 11:23 PM in another thread. He (?) also said that would be a slow paced game. I'm willing to wait some more time.

Remove ads