• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Maddgoth’s Castle (restart?)

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Voadam said:
Quick rules question. Wouldn't Konrad get a second grapple attempt at -5 BAB because of his iterative attack?

Yes. I hadn't thought about it <dice>
unfortunately he failed that as well - Ill go post rolls IC

Endovior

First Post
Heh. Sorry about that, my fault entirely. Didn't notice that this had started... but I got the email. Which was a miracle in and of itself, really... I check that email box on the twelfth of never, except when I'm looking for confirmation emails.

zevon

First Post
Hey Evilhalfling,

I just noticed Druid's ability (never played one before) to spontaneously cast Summon Nature's Ally...is it okay if I replace my prepared spells in Rogue's Gallery to reflect that? Also, I will toss in my skill modifiers tonight in RG thread.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
zevon said:
Hey Evilhalfling,

I just noticed Druid's ability (never played one before) to spontaneously cast Summon Nature's Ally...is it okay if I replace my prepared spells in Rogue's Gallery to reflect that? Also, I will toss in my skill modifiers tonight in RG thread.

for spells -I dont have a problem with you switching spells, but try and avoid spells that would be perfect for the current situation. Or at least refrain from using them in this battle. The skill points would be great thks :)

also- summon NA is a full round action. If you are distracted or injured before your next action (and you fail a concentration check) the spell will fail. The elemental will appear at the begining of your next turn, and both of you will be able to act.

Last edited:

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Christmas -

I will be gone from DEC 22nd to the 27th
But I can continue posting till then, how is everyone else's avalibility?
The current turn is kind of short, I will reprise the room etc, on wedensday. Feel free to post several rounds of actions, as the immediate danger is nearly over.

Any feedback on the way the game is going so far?
I just manifested Thicken Skin, so please let me know if there are any problems.

Endovior

First Post
Everything is fine. For future reference, though, Melkolf generally doesn't take damage from falling. He manifests Catfall, instead. Or, in the event of truly epic falls, he casts Fly.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads