Malvoisin's Curse of the Crimson Throne (OOC)

EvolutionKB

First Post
I updated Karastro's sheet with info tying him to Lamm(and fixed the picture). Trait I have decided upon...

Trait: Abadar's Deliverer of Justice (Diplomacy and Bluff become class skills)

Legildur, have you seen the sub level for wizards in complete champion? At 5th level(a while off I know) you trade your bonus feat for the ability to spontaneously cast any spell of the divination school.

Voadam

Legend
Malvoisin said:
Mmmkay, let's talk about character speech colorization.

Looks like Coldan will stick with silver.

Legildur's guy appears to have taken on medium turquoise. (Leg, name that dude already, huh? Something other than 'Conan the Librarian, I mean.) ;)

And, I'll bet dollars to donuts that Voadam's buckle-swashing Orman Stahl will go with the traditional bold white.

How's about the rest of you?

Mmmm, donuts. I will indeed take bold.

Malvoisin

First Post
EvolutionKB said:
I updated Karastro's sheet with info tying him to Lamm(and fixed the picture). Trait I have decided upon...

Trait: Abadar's Deliverer of Justice (Diplomacy and Bluff become class skills)

Legildur, have you seen the sub level for wizards in complete champion? At 5th level(a while off I know) you trade your bonus feat for the ability to spontaneously cast any spell of the divination school.
All right, sir, I have created a token from Karastro's new picture, and I must say it is a vast improvement over Jerry Maguire. :)

Your created Trait is a good choice, as well.

Malvoisin

First Post
The first post of the RG now has links to maps of both Varisia and Korvosa. These are exactly the same as those provided in the Players Guide, I just posted them for ease of reference in case one's PG is unavailable.

Voadam

Legend
Malvoisin said:
Shocking! ;)

Have things settled down a bit on the home front, then?

Not at all unfortunately, but I needed to be in the office at work today instead of working part time from home and at the local library with a laptop and I've got a few minutes of downtime to look around. It will be a miracle if I don't catch what's been going around, I can feel myself fighting off the beginnings of it already. :\ So lots of rest and fluids for me as I take care of everyone.

Malvoisin

First Post
stonegod, can you break down Coldan's skill point distribution in a little more detail for me? I can't get the numbers to come out the same as you have them recorded on his sheet.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Malvoisin said:
stonegod, can you break down Coldan's skill point distribution in a little more detail for me? I can't get the numbers to come out the same as you have them recorded on his sheet.
Diplomacy +2cc+3 Cha = +4
Intimidate +4 +3 Cha + 2 Trait = +9
Knowledge (nobility & royalty) +4 + 0 Int = +4
Perform (oratory) +4 + 3 Cha = +7
Ride +2 + 0 Dex = +2

Remove ads