• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Malvoisin's Savage Tide OOC Thread *Resurrected*

Malvoisin

First Post
James Heard said:
Abbreviated and unfinished Hawthorne is in the Rogue's Gallery. It's almost certain that the equipment and feats will change, and I need to divvy up some of the important bits from their sources and put them into pigeonholes for easy reference. The equipment's simply a matter of knocking it out, but I'm having some difficulty in picking feats still so that might take until tomorrow afternoon when I've slept on it.

Or I could be struck with an epiphany and finish him off within the hour.
James, please let me know when the sheet is 100% completed, so that I can review it. Thanks!

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I know this thing has been dead for ages, but I just wanted to let the folks still reading this know: Col Tobinson, Mad Malconvoker, is going up against the Prince of Demons. Tonight, we start the last addy in the AP in my RL game!

hafrogman

Adventurer
I know this thing has been dead for ages, but I just wanted to let the folks still reading this know: Col Tobinson, Mad Malconvoker, is going up against the Prince of Demons. Tonight, we start the last addy in the AP in my RL game!
Moby Duck said:
Cap'n Ahab: Don't think I don't hear you whispering behind my back! You all think I'm a raving madam!

Announcer: Ken, that's a misprint. It should read "raving mad man."

Cap'n Ahab: Oh, yes! I thought it was a bit bold!
Anyways, go get 'em!

Rhun

First Post

Good luck, Stonegod! I wish Anar Tovanni was there with Mad Col!

Remove ads