Malvoisin's Savage Tide OOC Thread *Resurrected*

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Spent most of the day today working on figuring out the final status of Col.

Level 23!!

I'm attaching him and his cohort Churtle. For those not in the know, Churtle is a kobold cook of the thieves Vanthus used (and then betrayed) during the first addy. Col saved her from her companion's wrath, and she became his cohort. She's also the group's cook, and is famous for opening the Interplanar House of Gargoyle-Faced Pancakes (during a gargoyle Churtle slammed her oversized iron pot into a garg's face for critical damage. The pot now has a garg face in it...).

The story of the last addy will take a bit to write up; probably do a bit every day or so over the week.

Attachments

• Col Tobinson CR 23.pdf
    236.1 KB · Views: 132
  • Churtle CR 17.pdf
    69 KB · Views: 110

Voadam

Legend
Spent most of the day today working on figuring out the final status of Col.

Level 23!!

I'm attaching him and his cohort Churtle. For those not in the know, Churtle is a kobold cook of the thieves Vanthus used (and then betrayed) during the first addy. Col saved her from her companion's wrath, and she became his cohort. She's also the group's cook, and is famous for opening the Interplanar House of Gargoyle-Faced Pancakes (during a gargoyle Churtle slammed her oversized iron pot into a garg's face for critical damage. The pot now has a garg face in it...).

The story of the last addy will take a bit to write up; probably do a bit every day or so over the week.

Looking down his stats I first misread it as "CN medium paranoid" :)

I didn't realize Col spent 5 decades on the sea before the incident happened. spry old feller.

Remove ads