Planescape Manual of the Planes for 5e on DMSGuild

New on the DMSGuild is the Manual of the Planes for 5th edition. The cover is stunning. It's over 300 pages and the credits page includes folks from The Draconomicon, The Dragonlance Companion, Tasha's Crucible of Everything Else, Planescape: Metropolis, The Honkonomicon and Planewalker.com I love the special thanks. This project was made possible by Roll20. Thank you for unlocking new...

New on the DMSGuild is the Manual of the Planes for 5th edition. The cover is stunning.

Manual of the Planes. An invaluable, definitive work on the most fascinating aspect of the World's Greatest Roleplaying Game

It's over 300 pages and the credits page includes folks from The Draconomicon, The Dragonlance Companion, Tasha's Crucible of Everything Else, Planescape: Metropolis, The Honkonomicon and Planewalker.com

Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 9.37.13 PM.png

I love the special thanks.

This project was made possible by Roll20. Thank you for unlocking new horizons for the latest generation of planewalkers, bashers, berks, and touts. We’d also like to thank the giants on whose shoulders we stand when writing this book: Justice Ramin Arman, Richard Baker, Wolfgang Baur, David “Zeb” Cook, Bruce R. Cordell, Jeff Grubb, David Noonan, F. Wesley Schneider, Rick Swan, and all others who helped create and cultivate Planescape and the planes.

I've just bought it and am reading it now.

Here is the table of contents.

Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 10.18.51 PM.png

New on the DMSGuild is the Manual of the Planes for 5th edition. The cover is stunning.

It's over 300 pages and the credits page includes folks from The Draconomicon, The Dragonlance Companion, Tasha's Crucible of Everything Else, Planescape: Metropolis, The Honkonomicon and Planewalker.com

I love the special thanks.

This project was made possible by Roll20. Thank you for unlocking new horizons for the latest generation of planewalkers, bashers, berks, and touts. We’d also like to thank the giants on whose shoulders we stand when writing this book: Justice Ramin Arman, Richard Baker, Wolfgang Baur, David “Zeb” Cook, Bruce R. Cordell, Jeff Grubb, David Noonan, F. Wesley Schneider, Rick Swan, and all others who helped create and cultivate Planescape and the planes.

I've just bought it and am reading it now.

Here is the table of contents.

Once again dmsguild upstages WotC reminding everyone of the disgraceful state of the D&D dev team, or at least its leadership. I hope AL makes this product legal for AL, it'd be nice for Planescape to have meaning support for Planescape campaigns.

dmsguild should not be regularly producing better products for your settings then you with a tiny fraction of your resources, it's disgraceful.

Once again dmsguild upstages WotC reminding everyone of the disgraceful state of the D&D dev team, or at least its leadership. I hope AL makes this product legal for AL, it'd be nice for Planescape to have meaning support for Planescape campaigns.

dmsguild should not be regularly producing better products for your settings then you with a tiny fraction of your resources, it's disgraceful.
Have you read it yet? I would imagine it is pretty good, but assuming it is good is a bad idea. Just because something covers a subject you like, doesn’t mean it is a good product.

PS - that D&D management you hate made this disgrace possible.

Remove ads

Remove ads