• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Map of 5e Forgotten Realms?

neobolts

Explorer
I like both the clean-looking highly detailed maps of the 3e years, but also the in-world "player handout" type maps like the Dragon+ #3 map.

In a perfect world, I'd have both in physical form. For now, I'm still rocking my 4-part 3e Dragon magazine mega-map.

Queer Venger

Dungeon Master is my Daddy
Here's the one from Dragon-:

View attachment 70156

What a gorgeous map, I really hope they put this in the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide coming out in a few weeks. I would love to buy a jpg or print version of this map for my campaign.

I use the massive map thats found in the FRCG, but that is 3.5e, but since the Sundering happened it re-booted the geography, so I imagine that many areas were again restored, thus making this map useful.

Does anyone know who is the artist of this map?

Last edited:

Here's a much bigger copy of that map, suitable for printing out all big-like:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/gw_rssimagefull/100057722-3.jpg

100057722-3.jpg

We are appeantly going to get the main map in the Sword Coast Adventure Guide. If their extra life earns 100000 we get it early it appears.

" Full, updated, high res, labeled map of the northwest portion of Faerün, from Amn to Icewind Dale and the Moonshae Isles to the Dalelands." is what we are getting so I don't think it's that map.

Blueace

Explorer
We are appeantly going to get the main map in the Sword Coast Adventure Guide. If their extra life earns 100000 we get it early it appears.

" Full, updated, high res, labeled map of the northwest portion of Faerün, from Amn to Icewind Dale and the Moonshae Isles to the Dalelands." is what we are getting so I don't think it's that map.
And so, because we get the map, I made this interactive atlas.

Note that I'm looking for help to complete the descriptive texts (look in the menu to to submit marks and/or text).

Remove ads