Maptools online game table

Greatwyrm

Been here a while...
I even use Maptool for my face to face Groups since the Mapping Features (hidden, templates, fog of war, etc.) are awesome! :cool:

I've seen people (on the net anyway) set it up so they use a projector to put the map up on a wall. One even had it mounted overhead and projected the map straight down on the table and then used regular minis. So much coolness.

Ahrimon

Bourbon and Dice
I've seen people (on the net anyway) set it up so they use a projector to put the map up on a wall. One even had it mounted overhead and projected the map straight down on the table and then used regular minis. So much coolness.

My favorite was the projector under the table onto frosted glass. Map was vibrant without the room having to be dim and minis & extra scenery didn't cause shadows.

Last edited:

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)

Yah we do that. Again, with Klooge Werks. Course, we were doing that with 3.0 and 3.5 as well.

Remove ads