March A new character month?

Lince'sa

First Post
the stain itself is irrelivant, just the infectious nature of bloodborn disease and smell of decaying blood. the stain would add to the atmosphere.

James V

First Post
Well its march. I've a new character roaming around the tavern tables, some times in the rotunda's crowds. Anyone wanna take a guess? Hehe

Tharivious

First Post
Lince'sa said:
the stain itself is irrelivant, just the infectious nature of bloodborn disease and smell of decaying blood. the stain would add to the atmosphere.
Which is exactly why the grate was chosen. Spraying down a metal grate and running it over with a stiff broom is much more time efficient, and in a bar where fighting is accepted and allowed, the staff isn't exactly eager to spend the time cleaning that wooden floors would require.

Magi_Trelian

First Post
Merle said:
Do I want to know the breadth and depth of your knowledge on the topic? ;)

Merle's player
How do I know about bloodstains in wood? I have children... er... had children. *kicks chainsaw further under bed* They all ran away, that's it!

Lince'sa said:
Everyone knows diseases are caused by solely by bad odours, not anything present in blood or mucus. See "pocket full of posies" to counter the plague. And it's impossible to make the Cage smell nice given that it's in the Hive area at all! (Mages: if you attempt this, please play that any NPCs in the room are overcome by the smell of fresh air and leave, coughing violently, their lungs unable to handle the change.)

James V said:
Well its march. I've a new character roaming around the tavern tables, some times in the rotunda's crowds. Anyone wanna take a guess? Hehe
I excuse myself on the grounds it's too easy to pull up your IP address? <_< >_>

Sienna_Rose

First Post
I've got a new char too, but, I won't say what room, that would give it away. Then again, everyone who has played with me more than once or twice always seems to be able to guess . . .And, no, my chars are not cookie cut outs. . .

Lince'sa

First Post
First I would like to thank everyone that has followed through by using Characters in the less populated rooms. I realize it's hard sometimes and your "sacrifice" is much appriciated. Lin is having fun building her shop, the name has not yet been determined. also I have having a trouble coming up with a menu, the problem with such a thing is Steak, eggs, and many other various common foods jsut that common. in order to not compete with this selection, the Golem would have to sell things like "Drain cleaner, acid, and shingles." I am looking for ideas, even the drow mushroom soup would be labeled as "soup" since I would like to think she knows how to make other kinds of soup. Maybe I'll just have to employ the golem instead... : ) hey big guy wanna make some money?

Second: the rooms are still barely used it seems, we.. and by we I mean "I" because I have an ego too large to be help by just the singular version, are still looking for volunteers. please join in the madness.

Last edited:

Magi_Trelian

First Post
Lince'sa said:
...also I have having a trouble coming up with a menu, the problem with such a thing is Steak, eggs, and many other various common foods jsut that common. in order to not compete with this selection, the Golem would have to sell things like "Drain cleaner, acid, and shingles." I am looking for ideas, even the drow mushroom soup would be labeled as "soup" since I would like to think she knows how to make other kinds of soup. Maybe I'll just have to employ the golem instead... : ) hey big guy wanna make some money?

Sorry, the golems are public servants and not allowed to work for private enterprises. ;-)

For the menu: we keep them fairly simple on the bots so that people don't have to type too much. (BTW, when you -are- ordering, it goes with the first match on any set of characters, so you can type "elver" and get "elverquisst" without having to remember the exact spelling). But since your menu will be on the message boards instead of in a bot, you really can get specific. Have the "Drow Mushroom Soup", and if she makes others then edit the menu and add them. Or include a "Soup of the Day" too. It's always good to give people as much detail and as many options as possible so they can pick and choose when they RP.

Remove ads