• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Marvel Avengers, 1889 [Full]

the_myth

First Post
Shayuri said:
Hmm...

Firestar was in there for awhile, it seems...she's kind of fun.

Or the Vision. He might be tricky to do in Victorian. Steampunk android?

The Fabulous Man of Tomorrow! Representing a Bolde Vision of What Is To Come!

HMMM

so many possibilities!

Clockwork mechanical man. Golem. Living statue. Frankenstein's monster rip-off!

hero4hire

Explorer
I will work up a build tonight/tomorrow.

I think I am going to go with the Hulk.

One He was an original Avenger

Two The parallels to the story Dr Jeckyll and Mr Hyde (which is set in the same time period as the game) is too compelling to pass up.

Redclaw

First Post
All right, I'm new to M&M, but purchased the pdf files. I think I've got the Knight mostly figured out, but I have a few questions that some of you with more experience might be able to help me with.
First of all, would his horse count as a device? If so, my total ranks for device is still limited to 8, right? Meaning, for example, 6 ranks in the sword and 2 in the horse?
Next, using the sword's power points, I think I covered the cutting ability (penetrating strike), energy absorption and deflection (straightforward), but I can't seem to find good fits for its effectiveness in cutting through mystical barriers, or Dane's ability to call it back to him if it gets lost. Anything you all can suggest?
Finally (for now) am I right in my understanding that Attack Focus (melee) allows me to spend only 14 points on attack, as I wouldn't benefit from the feat if I put in 16 for a +8?

Thanks,
'Claw

Shayuri

First Post
Hmm...we've got enough steampunk technodudes, I think. And Scarlet Witch/Dr. Strange have the mystic angle sewed up pretty well.

Jemal's right about Spiderman, but what about Spider-woman? She actually flies, as I recall...or at least glides. Or Firestar...a definite flier...

Then I just need to work on a period background for one of 'em...

Hah! It amuses me. The best period name for spiderwoman is...Black Widow!

Perhaps some kind of merging... Russian lass, an immigrant perhaps, or daughter of a Russian noble with holdings in England. Perhaps her father is into dark arts, some pagan spider-demon...she turns against him though, and joins forces with GOODNESS...but always has that kind of sinister thing going for her. Hee.

Black Widow - The Spider-Woman.

Oh no! No one's doing Iron Man?! Oh man.

Last edited:

the_myth

First Post
Shayuri said:
Hmm...we've got enough steampunk technodudes, I think. And Scarlet Witch/Dr. Strange have the mystic angle sewed up pretty well.

Jemal's right about Spiderman, but what about Spider-woman? She actually flies, as I recall...or at least glides. Or Firestar...a definite flier...

Then I just need to work on a period background for one of 'em...

Spider-Woman would be excellent.

And remember, we're allowed to take broad liberties with the characters. {which is the BEST part of this whole thing!}

[Edit: Ooooooooo...I like your reworking of the 2 characters!]

Last edited:

the_myth

First Post
Wanda Maximoff, the Scarlet Witch

Karl Green said:
Stat up your characters as you wish, and your backgrounds with something Victorian is all I ask ;)

I like this picture. It captures the mood. Not sure of that VERY immodest bodice though. Blimey! What would the Queen say?!

Scarlet_Witch_029.jpg

Character sheet:

[sblock]
The Scarlet Witch Wanda Maximoff PL 8 (150 pts.)

STR 10 (+0); DEX 14 (+2); CON 14 (+2); INT 12 (+1); WIS 18 (+4); CHA 16 (+3)

COMBAT: Attack Bonus +2 (+6 w/ Magic); Defense Bonus +4; Initiative +6

SAVES: Toughness save +2; Fortitude save +5; Reflex save +5; Will save +5

SKILLS: Bluff 4 (+7/+15*), Concentration 8 (+12), Diplomacy 4 (+7/+15*), Knowledge: Arcane Lore 8 (+9), Knowledge: History 1 (+2), Medicine 2 (+6), Perform: Dance 1 (+4), Profession: Fortune Teller 1 (+5), Ride 1 (+3), Sense Motive 8 (+12), Sleight of Hand 1 (+3), Swim 1 (+1); Languages: Understand, speak, read, write in Transian, German, French, English, Italian, Rom (Gypsy), Russian, Latin, Hebrew, Greek (plus Latin, Cyrillic, Hebrew and Greek alphabets)

FEATS: Attractive 2, Beginner’s Luck, Fearsome Presence 1, Improved Initiative, Luck 1, Ritualist, Seize Initiative, Trance

POWERS:

Witch’s Luck (Luck Control-rank 2) from Sons of Darwin line
Witch’s Blessing Spend hero point for another [1 rank]; Spend hero point to force re-roll for worse [1 rank]
• Alternate powers:
o The Second Sight Super-senses: Aura Reading [5 ranks], Low Light Vision [1 rank]
o Future Sight Super-senses: Danger Sense [1 rank], Precognition [4 ranks], Uncanny Dodge: Mental 1 [1 rank]
o Psychic Defense Mind Shield- rank 6

Witch’s Hexes (Probability Control-rank 7) from Sons of Darwin line
Witch’s Favor basic power description
The Evil Eye Jinx, Perception Range
• Alternate powers:
o Providential Grace Deflection (all attacks, Free Action)-rank 7
o Fixing the Legs Trip (Perception range, Burst Area, Selective, Opposed by Dexterity)-rank 7
o Bewitching Glance Confuse (perception range, Burst Area, Selective)-rank 7

Witchcraft: Magic Array Rank 6 from Mystic line
Fog of Forgetfulness Mental Transform DC 16
Wind Calling Elemental Control: Air [~ Move Object or Trip with winds]- rank 6
Earth Raising Elemental Control: Earth [~Move Object: soil/rock/mineral]-rank 6
Flame Dancing Elemental Control: Fire [~move/spread flames, damage]-rank 6
Plant Growing Elemental Control: Plant [~Snare with plant growth]-rank 6
Water Flowing Elemental Control: Water [~ Move Object for water]-rank 6
Weather Summoning Elemental Control: Weather [~Environmental Control: reduce visibility (rain)]-rank 6
Shield of the Arcane Force Field: Impervious -rank 6
Touch of the Unicorn Healing-rank 6
Bolt of Bedevilment Mystic Blast (ranged damage +6)-rank 6
Scrying (ESP, all senses)-rank 3
Fairy Slumber Sleep- rank 4
See the Unseen Super-senses: Detect Magic [2 ranks], True Sight [10 ranks]

Drawbacks
• Power Loss (Magic) when unable to gesture or speak [-2 points]
• Power Loss (Probability Control) when in contact with cold iron [-2 point]

Abilities 24 + Combat 16 + Saves 7 + Skills 13 (52 ranks) + Feats 9 + Powers 85 - Drawbacks 4 = 150/150 [/sblock]

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
[sblock=Wolverine]
WOLVERINE, AKA James Logan.
PL 8

Abilities:
STR 14 (+2)
DEX 12 (+1)
CON 20 (+5)
INT 10 (+0)
WIS 14 (+2)
CHA 10 (+0)

Combat : Defense + 6(+6 Dodge), Attack +4/+8Strike/+8Knives (4 damage Unarmed/8 damage Penetrating Claws/6 damage Knives)

Saves: Toughness +10 (5 Protection+5 Con) , Fort +8 (3+5 Con) , Reflex +8 (7+1Dex) , Will +8 (6+2Wis)
Initiative: +5

Skills(+total/Ranks): Acrobatics(+5/4), Intimidate(+10/10), Languages(6), Notice(+12/10), Sense Motive(+6/4), Survival(+8/6)

Feats: Attack SpecializationX4(2Strike, 2Knife), Dodge FocusX6, Environmental Adaptation: Winter/Cold, EquipmentX2, Fearless, Fearsome PresenceX10(Limit: Requires Claws Extended, -1), Improved Critical(Claws), Improved Initiative, Throwing MasteryX3

Powers:
Strike Rank 2 (4 Pts): Martial Arts, Mighty, Accurate
Enhanced Strike Rank 4 (8 Pts): Adamantine Claws, Penetrating(4)
Super Strength rank Rank 2 (4 Pts)
Protection Rank 5 (5 Pts)
Immunity Rank 8 (8 Pts) : Aging*1*, Disease*1*, Fatigue*5*, Severed Limbs(Adamantine Skeleton)*1*
Regeneration Rank 29 (32 Pts): Bruised 3(no action), Injured 6(no action), Disabled 6(1 Round), Ressurection 8(1 Round), Ability Damage 2(1 hour), +4 Recovery Check(Auto-Succeed)
-X- Power Feats:persistant, Regrowth, Diehard
Super Movement Rank 4 (3 Pts): Wall Crawling, Slow Fall (Both Limited: Uses Claws, leaves holes -1)
Super Senses Rank 9 (9 Pts): Accurate(Scent), Acute(Scent), Extended(Auditory, Scent), Tracking(2 ranks), Danger Sense, Direction Sense, Low-Light Vision,

Equipment: Belt of Throwing Knives(3 pts for first, +1 per for 7 more) 8 Throwing Knives: (1 dmg, 10'range, 19-20 threat)
Languages: English, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Cheyenne, Lakota

Drawbacks: Amnesia(Uncommon, Minor 1 pt), Rage (Uncommon, Moderate 2 pts)*Not the feat*
*PROPOSED DRAWBACK FOR CLAWS: Requires Move Action to "Extend" or "Retract" Claws, deals 1 level of Injured Damage when Extends. Cannot deal Nonlethal Damage with Claws. (X?)
Tradeoffs: -2Defense/+2Toughness, -2damage/+2 attack
COST: Abilities 20 + 10 Skills (40 ranks) + Feats 28 + Powers 73 + 16 Saves + 8 Combat - 3 drawbacks = 152/150
[/sblock]
First Draft, I'm 2 points over, but put in a 'proposed drawback' that may or may not be accepted and give me more points, at the GM's discretion.
As for background, the original Wolverine background fits almost perfectly.. He can't remember much of anything of his past.. He worked at a mine for a few years with his cousin, then started travelling. travelled across Asia and Europe, ended up getting captured by *Insert Mad Scientist/Magician here* and experimented on, transmuting his skeleton into Adamantium, which he survived only because of his extensive healing factor. The trauma of that experience caused him to forget much of his 'travels', as his healing factor kicked in once again, 'scabbing' his memories to prevent him from going insane, and leaving him in the wilderness living like an animal, which is where the avengers discovered him and brought him back to civilization, rehabilitating him and awakening some of his (less painful) memories, restoring him to a modicum of civilized behaviour, though he's still considered VERY unsophisticated and sometimes downright rude.

Attachments

• wolverine.gif
    wolverine.gif
    83.9 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

hero4hire

Explorer
Mister Hulk

HulkGray.jpg

"----------Character Details---------
Player Name: H4H
Character Name: Robert Banner
Character Alias: Mister Hulk
GM's Name: Karl Green
Height: 6'6""
Weight: 900
Hair: Grey
Eyes: Grey
Power Level: 8
Power Points: 150
Appearance: Bestial, Grey, Hulking
--------------------------------------

----------Background---------

TBA

----------Ability Scores---------
Strength: 32 (+11/0)
Dexterity: 10 (0)
Constitution: 32 (+11/0)
Intelligence: 18 (+4)
Wisdom: 14 (+2)
Charisma: 12 (+1)

----------Saves---------
Toughness: +11
Fortitude: +11
Reflex: +2
Willpower: +10

----------Combat---------
Attack Bonus: +1
Damage Bonus: Unarmed +11
Grapple: +25
Defense Bonus: +5 (+3 flat footed)
Initiative: +0

----------Lifting Capacity---------
Light Load: 354.3 tons
Medium Load: 708.6 tons
Heavy Load: 1,065.0 tons
Max Load: 2,129.9 tons
Push/Drag: 5,324.8 tons

----------Movement Rate---------
Base Speed: 30 ft/r / 60 ft/r / 120 ft/r
Leap: 10500 ft / 5250 ft / 2625 ft

----------Skills---------
  • Bluff - 0 (+1)
  • Climb - 0 (+11)
  • Concentration - 0 (+2)
  • Diplomacy - 0 (+1)
  • Disguise - 0 (+1)
  • Gather Info - 0 (+1)
  • Handle Animal - 0 (+1)
  • Intimidate - 1 (+13)
  • Knowledge: Arcane Lore - 1 (+5)
  • Knowledge: Behavioral Sciences - 6 (+10)
  • Knowledge: Life Sciences - 6 (+10)
  • Knowledge: Physical Sciences - 6 (+10)
  • Medicine - 3 (+5)
  • Notice - 3 (+5)
  • Search - 1 (+5)
  • Sense Motive - 0 (+2)
  • Stealth - 10 (+10)
  • Survival - 3 (+5)
  • Swim - 0 (+11)

----------Feats---------
  • All-out Attack: Reduce defense bonus to increase attack bonus
  • Power Attack: Reduce attack bonus to increase damage bonus
  • Rage (1): +4 to Str, +2 Fort & Will, -2 Defense
  • Takedown Attack (1): Gain addtl melee attack when you drop an opponent
  • Ultimate Effort (1): Strength Checks
  • Artificer: Use Knowledge (arcane lore) & Craft to create magical inventions
  • Startle: Feint using intimidate rather than bluff
  • Inventor: Can create temporary devices
  • Distract (1): Bluff or Intimidate check to daze an opponent for 1 round

----------Powers---------
Enhanced Strength {} - Power Rank 20 - Cost 20 (1 * 20)

Enhanced Constitution {} - Power Rank 21 - Cost 21 (1 * 21)

Impervious Toughness {} - Power Rank 8 - Cost 16 (2 * 8)
Extras: Reflective (Melee)

Super-Strength {} - Power Rank 6 - Cost 15 (2 * 6 + 3)
Power Feats: Shockwave, Thunderclap, Groundstrike

Super-Strength {} - Power Rank 4 - Cost 4 (1 * 4)
Flaws: Emotional (Anger)

Enhanced Attack Focus (Melee) {} - Power Rank 4 - Cost 4 (1 * 4)

Leaping {} - Power Rank 8 - Cost 8 (1 * 8)

Enhanced Intimidate {} - Power Rank 12 - Cost 4 (1/3 * 12)

Growth {} - Power Rank 1 - Cost 3 (3 * 1)
Extras: Continuous
Flaws: Permanent

Regeneration (Bruised 1, Injured 1, Staggered 4, Disabled 1, Ability 1) {} - Power Rank 8 - Cost 8 (1 * 8)

----------Drawbacks---------
Involuntary Transform - Points -4
Description: - Freq DC 10 - Sev DC 15

Normal Identity - Points -4
Description: - Freq DC 10 - Sev DC 15

----------Cost Summary---------
Abilities: 14
Combat: 12
Saves: 10
Skills: 10
Feats: 9
Powers: 103
Total Cost: 158
--------------------------------------"

Note this build assumes the use of House Rule by Steve Kenson here

Last edited:

Redclaw

First Post
Karl Green said:
Well more then I thought but…

Hero4Hire – Incredible Hulk, Man of Wonder or Hawkeye
Jemal – Spiderman or Wolverine
Redclaw – the Black Knight
Elric – Captain Britania
the_myth – the Scarlet Witch
Shayruri – someone (just reserving you a spot)
James Heard – Doctor Strange
Blind Azathot – Moon Knight

Should be a very cool mix... OK I will work up the first game (just expand the one I ran face-to-face, secret title right now) and create a Rogue Gallery. Stat up your characters as you wish, and your backgrounds with something Victorian is all I ask ;)
With Jemal going Wolvy and Hero going Hulk, doesn't that leave us a bit melee heavy? Should I look at someone with a few more ranged options? I could easily go Hawkeye (works well with a Victorian take on Robin Hood) or the missing Iron Man.

Shayuri

First Post
Here's my submission so far. I noticed as I read that both Black Widow (the original) and the original Spider Woman have some uncanny resemblances in their backgrounds. Both were snapped up and brainwashed by sinister organizations, which trained them to be operatives. Both broke free and defected to 'the good guys.' Black Widow, of course, didn't always STAY that way, but we can overlook that. :)

So I basically used Spider Woman's original background, with a Russian twist (I -think- Russia was still under the Czars in this time period? Someone yell at me if that's wrong and I'll fixit :)). The spider serum becomes an artifact of voodoo magic, since 'irradiated spider venom' would be hard to come by. HYDRA may well still exist, but she was snapped up by Count Otto Verminis, who was running the Hydra Boarding Academy in Russia...and using it to build an army of brainwashed super-trained kids. Her enduring enmity to this man and this organization represent a Complication for the character.

Annnyway, without further ado...here she is. Lemme know what needs changing!

(I'm considering lowering her Strike a little and buying a low-value Headquarters to reflect the minor estate in London her folks bought before they got iced. Thoughts?)

(Oh, and the gliding bit. Obviously her costume can't easily have little webby wings, if it has to be concealable under Victorian outfits. I figured maybe she can use long fibers to glide, as some real spiders do. Not exactly 'webbing,' these are of finite length, can't be controlled to snare things, and aren't sticky. They're basically just really effective 'sails.')

[sblock=The Black Widow]Name: Jessica Drew Romanova
CODENAME: Black Widow - The Amazing Spider-Woman!
Concept/Archetype: Altered Human
Power Level: 8
Power Points: 150
Experience Points:
Hero Points: 1

ABILITIES
STR 20 +5 (6 PP)
DEX 26 +8 (10 PP)
CON 20 +5 (6 PP)
INT 12 +1 (2 PP)
WIS 12 +1 (2 PP)
CHA 14 +2 (4 PP)

SAVES
TOUG +8 (5 Con + 3 Feat)
FORT +7 (2 Base + 5 Con) (2 PP)
REF +8 (0 Base + 8 Dex) (0 PP)
WILL +6 (5 Base + 1 Wis) (5 PP)

COMBAT
INIT +8
BASE DEF +8 (16 PP)
DEF 18 (10 + 8 Base + XX Feat + XX Power)
FLAT-FOOTED 14
BASE ATT +7 (14 PP)

ATTACK
Ranged: Venom Blast +8 (DC 23, 80', Poison (Fort DC 23 or repeats in 1 min)
Melee: Strike +8 (DC 23, Martial Arts)

SKILLS 40 SP (10 PP)
Acrobatics +10 (2 ranks + 8 Dex)
Diplomacy +5 (3 ranks + 2 Cha) *+4 for men
Escape Arist +10 (2 ranks +8 Dex)
Intimidate +10 (8 ranks + 2 cha)
Notice +10 (9 ranks + 1 Wis)
Sense Motive +10 (9 ranks + 1 Wis)
Stealth +10 (2 ranks + 8 Dex)

LANGUAGES (5 Ranks)
Russian (native), English, Spanish, German, French, Chinese

MOVEMENT
SPEED 10mph/20mph/40mph
LEAP XX/XX/XX
MPH: 50mph gliding

FEATS (8 PP)
Acrobatic Bluff
Attractive
Defensive Roll +3
Evasion
Precise Shot
Uncanny Dodge (hearing)

POWERS 66
Super Strength +2 (4pp)
Enhanced Strength +4 (4pp)
Enhanced Dexterity +6 (6pp)
Enhanced Constitution +4 (4pp)

Super Sense: Accurate Hearing +2 (2pp)
Speed +1 (1pp)
Super Movement: Wall Crawling (full speed, not flatfooted) +2 (4pp)
Immunity: Poison +1 (1pp)

Flight (Gliding) +3 (3pp)
Venom Blast Array (electrical/toxin) (26pp)
Blast (poison) +8 (24pp)
- AP Stun (Ranged, poison) +6 (24pp)
- AP Blast (Penetrating) +8 (24pp)
Emotion Control (Area: Cloud, Men Only, One Emotion (Love), Sense Dependent: Smell, PF Subtle) +8 (5pp)
Strike (Mighty) +3 (6pp)

DRAWBACKS
Emotion Control power has opposite effect on women (-1)

COST
Abilities [30]
Combat [30]
Saves [7]
Skills [10]
Feats [8]
Powers [66]
Drawbacks [-1]
Total [150]
Unspent [0]

NOTES
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 127lbs
Hair: Lustrous black
Eyes: Blue
Nationality: Russian
Ethnicity: Russian/Irish
Tradeoffs: None

DESCRIPTION
With the stern slavic features of her father, Ivan Romanova, and the flaming red hair of her Irish mother, Jessica is a beautiful young woman. Svelte and voluptuous, fair skinned, but not freckled, she is the very image of a model young woman of breeding in the Commonwealth. None suspect that under the corsets and skirts and bonnets and bustiers are the sleek, toned muscles of a circus acrobat, barely concealed under a scandalously revealing tight black suit with spider-like patterning over the torso.

HISTORY

Jessica's life story is a convoluted one. Her childhood was happy enough, raised mostly by her mother and an army of servants in Ivan's estates in Russia. Ivan was wealthy by blood, and their lives were easy enough. Until the day that Jessica took ill with a mysterious sickness. Her parents took her from doctor to doctor, in Europe and abroad, desperately seeking out a man who could cure her. The family fortune began to dwindle alarmingly, and little Jessica clung to life by a hair when Ivan and his wife turned from science to superstition to save their daughter. In return for most of the remaining funds available to them, a voodoo priest in Haiti prepared a potion that he promised would save their girl. Her essence was weak, he said, so the potion was imbued with a powerful essence of nature...the spider, whose strength and stamina far outweighed its size.

In just a day, Jessica awoke, her fever broken. The strange, seemingly incurable malady had been cured! More immediate problems now faced the Romanovas, who had very little left in the way of money, and limited prospects for making more. It was a blessing from above, they thought, when a boarding school run by a Count friendly to Ivan's family offered to allow Jessica to attend and waive the usual fee. This would cut their costs, and free them to travel more freely in search of opportunities.

Jessica was having problems of her own while her parents handled their financial crisis. Strange dreams plagued her, and urges not altogether human. Her strength was increasing beyond her ability to limit...breaking doors and glasses was a daily event for her. One night after a particularly wrenching nightmare, she found herself stuck to the wall over the bed and couldn't free herself for several minutes. The headmaster of Hydra Academy, Count Otto Verminis, was a little TOO sympathetic. He seemed to know more than he should, be fascinated where he should be repulsed. She'd started to notice strange things about other students too...hints that some were, like her, freaks of science or magic. Deciding that something altogether sinister was afoot, Jessica decided to escape and find her parents. Unfortunately, it was too late.

The next morning, she was 'Arachnae.' She no longer remembered her parents or past. She was well and truly a student of the Academy, thanks to the mesmerism of the Count. Under the tutelage of the Academy, she learned to control her powers, and unlocked new ones as well. Her body produced chemicals alien to human biology and stored them in glands just under the skin. She could generate small but powerful electric charges that would launch this venom at incredible speeds through the air. With practice, she learned she could control the toxicity of the poison, controlling the dose so it would merely stun or knock someone out...up to potentially lethal. The electrical ejection of the venom became so fast that she could punch through steel. Yet another chemical she could release into the air around her that made her irresistable to males of the species...though it seemed to irritate and repulse females. In addition to her vastly expanded physical abilities, she found that she could 'spin' long filaments from her back that would catch winds and updrafts and let her glide. These would then retract, all in seconds flat. All the while she was learning the extent of the spider essence's potency, she was also learning more mundane skills that the Count deemed important for his students. Pugilistic styles from English boxing to the exotic fisticuffs of the Chinese. Half a dozen languages so she could fit in anywhere. Skullduggery, stealth, and spying. She was to be one of the 'heads' of Hydra Academy...a private network of spies and assassins controlled absolutely by one ambitious man.

Arachnae's first assignment was to go to Britain, to London itself. The Count had recieved information that there was a group of 'special' individuals forming in England, with the tacit approval of the Crown. Such a group, he realized, could be a threat to him. Arachnae's mission was to discover the truth of it, and if possible destroy them. By cruel irony, this led Arachnae into conflict with Captain Britannia, who was involved in investigating the recent murders of a pair of foreign nationals who had sold ancestral lands in Russia to buy a more modest residence in London and find work. Their names were Ivan and Moira Romanova.

When Arachnae discovered this, the bonds around her mind were shattered by the shock. Arachnae, no more, Jessica joined forces with Britannia in tracking down and capturing the man who had killed her parents. A so-called 'son of darwin,' who was able to change his shape to mimick anyone, making him the perfect assassin. In the end, Jessica's augmented hearing...capable of registering even tiny differences in voices...proved able to pierce his endless disguises, and the Chameleon was captured. In the process, Jessica suffered another shock. The assassin worked for none other than the Count himself!

Although Jessica has committed herself to protecting her new home in the Commonwealth of Britain, alongside her fellow 'new men,' she has privately sworn that one day she will once again face the Count Verminis and hold him to account for destroying her family, and enslaving her.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads