• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Marvel D20

Gator

First Post
I thought about trying to do it for awhile. However, I discovered the HERO system and decided it would be way better with that

Torm

Explorer
All the world loves M&Ms

I found Mutants and Masterminds from Green Ronin to be a pretty thoroughly enjoyable way to handle Supers campaigns in D20 - Marvel, DC, or other. We played a "generic" campaign, and I played a character very much like Iron Man, while my son had literally built up Martian Manhunter. Mechanics worked very well, if maybe just a tad weak on the purchasable equipment side of things. (Super-equipment is dealt with as a point buy power just like "inboard" powers.)

slingbld

Explorer
I would also point you to Deeds Not Words, or Vigilance Modern both available as PDF's at RPGNow.

I like DNW, it has a very active community over at Yahoo Groups.

Vigilance I do not like as much but it has a pretty loyal following & you would be able to get a lot of help from the more experienced members of the community as you get your feet wet :)

Slingbld~

Aries_Omega

Explorer
Deeds Not Words

I have actually been playing around with converting the ol' skool MSH RPG to d20 using the Deeds Not Words system and it works pretty well so far. I am using rules found in the Ultimate Powers Books though, not core rulebook for powers. I HIGHLY recommend DNW over all other games. M&M does have more support material though, but is a more complex and convluted system IMHO.

AriesOmega

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads