Marvel Superheroes: Game Closed

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
NP GB :)

@rangerjohn going over characters like I said Fastlane is up first:

Fastlane
1.Want to add a power stunt to your powers list, and add Resistance to Mutant Detection.
2.Monstrous(MN) starting number is 75
3.I don't know how you get Monstrous(MN) Endurance?

Lightning Speed: Is always a heroes Endurance Rank +1 CS or higher and you use it instead of Agility for Agility Feats but these do not replace your stats for generating health so I propose this:

F: EX(20)
A: RM(30)
S: GD(10)
E: AM(50)
R: GD(10)
I: RM(30)
P: TY(6)

Health: 110
Resources: EX(20)

Powers-
Kenetic Manipulation MN(75): Works like Lightning Speed but Fastlane may only impart this ability onto any non-living object he touches and that weighs up to 1.5 tons. Power stunts include:

* Throwing hand-held objects with MN(75) Agility (+1CS for Thrown Objects not added) for up to AM(50) damage (up to 2 areas away), limitation- Fastlane may "pull his punch" only if the object in question is non-lethal before being affected by this power.
* Accelerated Shoe-Skates EX(20) giving him a land speed of up to 75MPH (5 areas/round) limitation- Unlike Lightning Speed Fastlane must accelerate and decelerate when using this ability.
* Pushing: When Fastlane wishes to push a non-living object his Strength is considered RM(30) to see if he is strong enough to move the object.

Resistance to Mutant Detection IN(40): Self-Only- Fastlane uses his power rank to determine if any mutant decetion device is strong enough to detect his mutant signature. A power rank lower than IN(40) cannot detect Fastlane at all and a higher rank must make a FEAT roll to detect him: IN(40)=red, AM(50)=yellow, MN(75)=green, UN(100)or greater=automatic. limitation- If someone with the Mutant Detection power physicaly touches Fastlane the automaticaly know he is a mutant.

Talents-
Driving
Thrown Objects

Equipment-
Car (you describe please)
Various items in trench coat

Contacts-
MLA
Criminal Underworld/Black Market

Let me know what you think and if you think of anything else, if not we will do stunts "in-game" then.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
O.k. rangerjohn if you want to just copy/paste the new character info into Fastlanes' spot in the RG

Hmmm who to do next I think providence needs the least twiking so she will be last and VV is on vacation so his I will get done right before he gets back. Your up then Solaire :) I am off Tue/Wed will get him done then and update the thread.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
????? Why airwalkrr?????

I'm not sure if the sentinels have allowed GPS so if Fastlane does have it it is boot legged LOL.

On to Solaire:

Stats are good except why is he so smart??? IN(40) Reason (one higher Than Bruce Banner and one lower than Reed Richards) is that what you wanted or did that come from a roll?? I wouldn't mind you switching Reason and Endurance if you wished.

Powers:
Resistance to Mental Attacks is only one rank higher than your Pysche would like this to go to Incredible(40) as it would so a harden resistance to them.

Wow! That is about it we really had this character done up didn't we. Let me know what you think airwalkrr

HM

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Doesn't matter if GPS is boot-legged or not. It can still be used to track you down by those in the know. Boot-legged just means you stole it. The very nature of GPS systems requires that you deliver your location to either a triangulated radio tower system or satellite uplink (the latter is less common). Anyone with the right tools can look are your location and cross-reference that with all known GPS signatures in the area to pinpoint your unique GPS signature. From that point on, keeping tabs on you is a piece of cake.

GPS, while incredibly useful, is a very effective means of letting someone spy on you.

Now I haven't looked at Fastlane's character sheet closely. Maybe he's a technical genius and has some cutting edge technical skills. If that's the case, he would probably be able to create a GPS unit with an alternating signature, which means after someone lost sight of you, they could easily lose you if they didn't have very advanced software.

Yes, Solaire is brilliant. Is that a problem for a blaster? Not in my opinion. I feel it complements the character type well. It's not like you have to be a techno-character to be smart. Beast is a bruiser, yet he's also a genius. And yes, his stats (including his powers) are the result of rolling. I feel it makes a much more organic character. Although if you are willing to let me boost his mental resistance I wouldn't mind. :)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
O.k. then you can be the resident smart guy. B-) That will come in handy. Yes go ahead and up the mental resistance to IN(40) and that should do for Solaire. Two down two plus GB's character to go.

Safehouse- Mutant safehouses are camoflaged shelters that a mutant or group can "hole up" in until they can once more slide into the general populace. They are in abandonded buildings, old factories (or running factories were everyone is a mutant), and even underground. They have markings identifing them and to even tell you if they are currently occupied so you can move on to a clear one if you wish.

They have stored food and water for a couple days, some clothes, and other mundane items needed to live (i.e. pots and pans, some furniture, and tools). When a group leaves they are excpeted to leave behind food and water for the next group and anything else they think someone may find a use for. Safehouses are also used to store mutants on the underground railroad that takes escapees from the camps north to Canada.

Nothing about the safehouses is edged in stone feel free to add/subtract from the above to help out. (There is nothing on them in the models LOL).

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
So far the only change is in "naming" your powers but you can change or think of something else to do with them. And raising your Energy Touch to IN (40) and added bonus against machines (this will probably be the only thing you can use against sentinels so I had to up it so it would damage them. And added your bonus power for energy touch. Didn't see the shockwave punch power listed :hmm: but we will say that you used a power stunt with your Energy Touch to cause the shock wave as your GD(10) strength is not enough to cause it ;) tell me what you think and if you have any questions just ask.

Sheng

F: Amazing(50)
A: Remarkable(30)
S: Good(10)
E: Remarkable(30)
R: Good(10)
I: Excellent(20)
P: Incredible(40)

Health: 120
Popularity: 0
Resources: Shift 0

40 Drain
30 Fire Gen
20 Extra Attacks - change to MN(75) the minimum
20 Energy touch - change to IN(40)
10 Invisibility

Powers:

Health-Drain Touch IN(40): Essence of the Serpent

The touch of a character with this Power transfers a Power rank amount of Health from the target to the hero. Previous damage is healed in an equal amount, up to the maximum Health of the character. Drained Health above that point is lost. Characters drained to 0 Health must make an Endurance FEAT to avoid dying. if they do so, the attack has no further effect. Reversing this process, directing one's own Health into others, is a Power Stunt. Limitations: Only usable on organic living targets, and an unaware opponent can be automaticaly touched, but an aware opponent must be hit by a green Fighting FEAT roll.

Fire Generation RM(30): Breath of the Red Snake

The hero with this Power may project flame with Power rank range and damage, using Agility to hit. Damage is taken on the Energy table. Like ice generation, creation of large amounts of flame may damage the surrounding area in a fashion that leads to loss of Karma. The hero may choose to inflict less damage with his flame, or have a lesser effect than
rolled on the Universal table. The hero begins play with the ability to use flame as a missile weapon (fire balls or a jet of fire), plus one Power Stunt. Other stunts may be developed.

• Create a flaming shield. This wall of fire surrounds up to one area. Anyone passing through it takes Power rank damage from fire. This may be used defensively or to restrain criminals who are not wild about getting singed.

Extra Attacks MN(75): The Serpent Strikes

This Power is always +1CS better than the starting Fighting ability. Use this Power instead of Fighting to make multiple attacks. There is no penalty for failing with this roll, but the individual may make only one effective attack in that round.

Invisibility GD(10): Serpentine Stealth

The hero with this Power can make his body invisible to normal sight. This Power does not negate location by other senses, or nor does it initially negate location by heat or ultraviolet sources. The hero still has mass and substance (coating the hero with dust or paint reveals the true form, as does fog or rain). The hero may remain invisible as long as desired, and the Power rank has no effect on whether the hero becomes invisible under normal circumstances.

Energy Touch IN (40): Electric Bite

The hero with this Power may inflict damage and effects from the Energy column of the Battle Effects table, with a Bullseye regarded as a possible Stun. The hero may always choose to inflict less damage than is rolled, or to reduce the effects of the damage. The touch can be carried through conductive material, and may affect multiple targets in this fashion. If the hero is standing on a steel girder facing off three goons from HYDRA, and uses the Energy Touch on the girder (a conductive material), all three get shocked. The hero with this Power gains Resistance to Electricity as a Bonus Power. Bonus/Limitation: Electrical devices take +2CS damage from this attack while non-conductive materials or a well ground area will reduce this power -2CS.

Resistance to Electricy IN(40): Snake Skin

All damage resulting from electrical-based attacks is reduced by the Power rank number. Further, electricity of less than this Power rank is ignored by the hero. The hero must decide if this Power is conductive or nonconductive in nature. Conductive resistance allows energy to pass through the hero into those the hero is touching (like a copper wire). Non-conductive resistance stops the energy at the contact point, allowing those being touched or held to be unharmed like rubber insulation). Limitations: The resistance is conductive and Sheng must be careful when he uses Energy Touch on an electrical device as the large amount of discharge will channel back through himself causing himself damage as well.(remember he may inflict less damage if he desires)

Talents:
Oriental Weapons
Martial Arts D
Occult Lore
Mystic Background

Remove ads