Marvel Superheroes: Game Closed

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Da Nada (think that is spelled right) :)

Just copy paste that into your RG spot then VV and if you want to add the text for your talents it is up to you.

O.k. Providence is next but I don;t think there will be much.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Out of Game:(but could be in IC LOL)

Fastlane seeing the two suitcases with a "WW" painted on them curiously pulls them out from the back of the walk-in closet. "Hrphm, heavy." he states sitting one atop the card table in the kitchen. A clear pouch on the side of the case has a couple folded piece of paper stapled together in it. Pulling it out he reads the cover page "Wild Weasel Operating Guide".

Flipping open the pamplet he reads the intoduction and whistles as he learns what the little case can do.

Wild Weasel Introduction:

An electronic decoy designed to imitate the organic signature of mutants, either a group or specific mutant should you know their signature. A wild weasel can create a multitude of mutant readings on the sentinel's scanners, allowing real mutants to blend into the general chaos without attracting special attention. Caution: During usage you will attract the attention of every sentinel in the givin range of the wild weasel.

The rest of the pages are tech and programing info.

Giant Boy

Explorer
Regarding the Game....

HM, I'm not quite sure I will be able to play in this game....:(

...The computer that had the link lost internet connection, and I am using one of the new ones that my dad ordered for his work.

Plus, I'm notg having much time to spend on making John Cakleson, my character.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
HM, I'm not quite sure I will be able to play in this game....:(

...The computer that had the link lost internet connection, and I am using one of the new ones that my dad ordered for his work.

Plus, I'm notg having much time to spend on making John Cakleson, my character.

Sorry to hear about your computer GB, but I think this thread will be around along time so when you have the tools and the time chime in and help kick some sentinel b--- :p

HM

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Sorry guys, but this game is moving too slow for me. I prefer games where most everyone posts nearly every single day. I'm just too old to remember what's going on from days and weeks back, and I then have to go back and reread stuff. This is also a good time since Providence has not yet met the group. Good luck with your game.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Looking to recurit some more players into the mutant resistance. Interested in beating down some sentinels? Finding out what happen to Wolverine and some of the other X-Men? Want to go back in time to help stop the Kelly Assassination and prevent The Nightmares of Futures Past from happening? (Come on who doesn't want to go back and fight The Blob???)

Love to hear from you.

HM

Remove ads