• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Marvel Superheroes

TwilightWhisper

First Post
Is there a Marvel Superheroes RPG (besides the 1980's edition). I'm looking for a newer version. So far my searching has led me to no results.

Ranger REG

Explorer
I know of only two incarnations. One was TSR's second attempt, by repackaging the Marvel Super-Heroes RPG using the SAGA card-based RPG system. The other was the most recently discontinued RPG put out by Marvel themselves.

Cthulhudrew

First Post
There's also the new Heroclix Marvel Superheroes game, though I don't know how much actual "roleplaying" that involves. Probably wouldn't be too tough to make it a miniature-based RPG, though.

Krieg

First Post
The Marvel Universe Role Playing Game...

http://www.marvel.com/murpg/

It was published by Marvel Entertainment early last year. Had a couple of supplements, then was abandoned.
You can find exampled of play at the link above.

There are three reviews on RPG.net

Last edited:

Kranton Zo`erth

First Post
Actually, TW if you kept in contact with we the players....you would know I have an adaptation of Marvel for D20 modern....hehehe....i love my p2p program.....

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Use Mutants and Masterminds for the rules. You can probably find online M&M character sheets that other people have developed for the most popular Marvel characters. Use Heroclix for the minitatures.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads