• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Marvel's Avengers Forever (w/Exiles spin)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Finished up with Captain America. He is built and ready to go.

I'm looking over Vision again this afternoon and should have him finished shortly.

Still looking for Mark Chance - haven't seen him in a week or more.

Keia

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Keia said:
Finished up with Captain America. He is built and ready to go.

I'm looking over Vision again this afternoon and should have him finished shortly.

Still looking for Mark Chance - haven't seen him in a week or more.

Keia

Sorry for the SNAFU. I went out of town, and was told I'd have internet access while gone. Turns out that wasn't true. I'm back home now.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Okay,

Last minute stuff with Falcon and Vision is almost resolved. Planning on starting most likely tomorrow afternoon.

Keia

Title of the prologue - what else - Avengers Assemble . . .

Kevin Perrine

First Post
Keia said:
Okay,

Last minute stuff with Falcon and Vision is almost resolved. Planning on starting most likely tomorrow afternoon.

Keia

Title of the prologue - what else - Avengers Assemble . . .

FYI
Mon-Wed of my week is crazy busy, but I'll do my best to be ready and post. I'm not anticipating not being able to - just mentioning it, just in case... :)

fun fun, can't wait
-kev-

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Posting rules . . .

Standard fare: Please narrate in third person past tense. Quotations (and color, if wanted but not necessary) for talking, italics for thoughts, Ooc comments/actions in red.

Any story questions should be handled here, keeping the IC thread as clean as possible.

I'll be using silver for the NPC discussions unless people have trouble with it - then I'll return to the standard white.

Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Greetings . . .

I've introduced everyone but Mr. Immortal and Captain American (both of which should happen this evening).

Any questions or issues thus far?

Keia

Kevin Perrine

First Post
Keia said:
Greetings . . .

I've introduced everyone but Mr. Immortal and Captain American (both of which should happen this evening).

Any questions or issues thus far?

Keia

I have one.
I'm relatively new to ENWorld... How come I can't subscribe to the "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE" thread?
There's no option on it to do so.....
uh wait - do you have to reply to a thread prior to subscribing?
That might be it...

also...
I'm confused a little with the Sandman's comments (in-game) are those real "in-game" comments to be paid attention to - about the Ultimates, and him not knowing what the Avengers were... the Triskelion and such?
Or is that just an accident of what's "canon" for our setting?

I was planning on using info from Mr. I's time with nomral Avenger Continuity not Ultimate continuity... or is this part of the "Exiles" idea I'm not aware of yet... :)

thanks
-kev-

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Kevin Perrine said:
uh wait - do you have to reply to a thread prior to subscribing?

You should be able to subscribe to it under the thread tools when within the thread. If you can't, I'm at a loss as to why.

Kevin Perrine said:
I'm confused a little with the Sandman's comments (in-game) are those real "in-game" comments to be paid attention to - about the Ultimates, and him not knowing what the Avengers were... the Triskelion and such? Or is that just an accident of what's "canon" for our setting?

I was planning on using info from Mr. I's time with nomral Avenger Continuity not Ultimate continuity... or is this part of the "Exiles" idea I'm not aware of yet...

His comments were accurate . . . at least to him ;). Your comments will be okay and well with the Avengers normal continuity. That's where the fun begins . . . with the adventure soon to follow.

Patience . . . all will be well ;)
Keia

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads